Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather die comfy or in battle

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date

Choose

• Comfy

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Battle

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
1. In bed eating favourite food, watching film or vidya then falling asleep and not waking up

2. Fighting in battle slaying your enemies and standing till the last arrow hits you and a sword through your stomach

Comfy in bed for me

Adrenaline is the closest thing to normalcy I can experience and enjoy

I would want to die as painlessly as possible and if the first option is just me dying in my sleep without ever knowing it or feeling a thing I would definitely want that.

1. In bed eating favourite food, watching film or vidya then falling asleep and not waking up

2. Fighting in battle slaying your enemies and standing till the last arrow hits you and a sword through your stomach
I want to die in Pain , cause Pain is the only truth .

I'm not sure, probably comfy

Comfy is pretty boring and doesn't exist. Unless it's in sleep, in which case the death itself is painless. However, you're going to be in very poor health to die in your sleep, which means that you're probably having to live through weeks if not months of rattling lungs and complete dependence on others.

Comfy is pretty boring and doesn't exist. Unless it's in sleep, in which case the death itself is painless. However, you're going to be in very poor health to die in your sleep, which means that you're probably having to live through weeks if not months of rattling lungs and complete dependence on others.
Let's say they injected a drug into you that is painless

If you died in a battle, you probably lost. If you die comfy, it probably means you won.

If you died in a battle, you probably lost. If you die comfy, it probably means you won.
Depends, you Can die in a fight and your team Can still win

I would choose the battle. I would also win the battle all by myself.

Comfy with a smile

Comfy with a smile

Like this:
aOYNDMN_700b.jpg

Win the battle but die

in my sleep what retard wants to bleed to death and die painfully from a stab wound to the stomach

die of heroin overdose

would rather ldar to death tbh

Live for nothing or die for something
-John Rambo

comfy sleepdeath while cuddling with my waifu

We dont have the numbers to engage in a full on battle, what we can do is start up a insurgency campaign

Only one of they choices gets you in to Valhalla. I'd like to Vikingmaxx and go on tour to rape and plunder.