Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather date a mean Stacy or a kind Becky?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Who would you rather date?

• Total voters
There are no stacys or beckys for me.I can't get any women,therefore all women are stacy status to me . Unreachable,just a dream:cryfeels:

If I have the same degree of access to her Pussy and other holes, then Stacy.

Maybe My vote would be different in the future but that is how it stands for now.

Look at the poll results.
Foids would choose mean Chad over nice normie 100% of times

It really depends on how mean the mean Stacy is. I wouldn't mind a little abuse as long as it is what I like to call "Loving abuse" aka abuse that stems from loving too hard (like jealousy for example, not like I'm the type of guy women would be worried of losing, but hypothetically).

So let's say some giga stacy has some mental issues and insecurities, she genuinely loves me and would never cheat on me or leave me, but sometimes her mental issues get the best of her and she ends up screaming insults at me or maybe even hitting me, although nothing too serious, just a light slap. When she comes back to her senses, she apologizes and cries and promises not to do it again (although we both now that's a lie) and then tries to compensate by taking me to a nice restaurant. The rest of the time she just acts like a normal loving gf. If this is the type of mean Stacy that we are talking about, then I would more than willingly put up with the abuse.

if however the Stacy is some sadist who just enjoyes abusing me and puts no effort into improving herself and our relationship, then I would prefer the nice Becky.

To be perfectly honest with you I think the ideal relationship need to be at least a little bit abusive. I don't want a relationship where everything is pretty colors all the time. I might regret saying this one day, but that's how I feel at the moment of writing this. If she never gets jealous and controlling then how am I supposed to believe that she actually likes me? Anyways, maybe my mind is just messed up from growing up in an abusive house, but it is the truth that I want a little abuse in my hypothetical relationship.