Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather change your features or change what's attractive to women?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
I'd want to be a large man, if I could magically become 6'0 tall and 200 lbs, I would.

However, I would prefer to stay the same and instead, for women to just be attracted to short, skinny, pale, freckled guys, with weird faces and teeth like mine. I wish girls liked guys who look very young.

Last edited:
What females find attractive

eh. the only difference having attractive features would make is you wouldn't get mogged as often by other males, which i've honestly grown to not care about. i just want foids to be attracted to my subhumanity

change my features, if i change what women find attractive then i would still have lots of competition because of how many men have these features as well. There’s more ugly man than good looking man, if i become good looking then i will only have to compete with a small percentage.

Last edited:
If I could magically be 6’3 and 215 lbs with a 6 pack and an 8 inch I would

I'd want to be a large man, if I could magically become 6'0 tall and 200 lbs, I would.

However, I would prefer to stay the same and instead, for women to just be attracted to short, skinny, pale, freckled guys, with weird faces and teeth like mine. I wish girls liked guys who look very young.
I want to become larger than all the other males just for the sake of it so I can bully intimidate normies and be strong and fight well

Idgaf about looksfagging or that prettyboy shit though they can go rope themselves

I don't want to change myself, so I guess changing foids?

but I don't think you can really change foids substantially, foids are defined by being retarded and inferior. if foids were reasonable and polite, then they would just be other men, and then you wouldn't want to fuck them

So basically you want to be a cuck but as Chad