Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather, CATS edition

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
You can ascend,

but you must be a cast member of the musical CATS for the rest of your life, and not only that, but the furry costume is now permanently part of your body, and you have to prance around, dance, sing, and move like one of those monstrosities for the rest of your life, and IRL too. Also, on occasion you have to get molested by the gay producer, and perform humiliating sex acts for him. Also you will die of AIDS before you hit 40.

You ascend with any of your female CATS co-stars, get to have casual fuck-buddy relations, pretty much free love with them, but you can only do it with them when they are wearing those costumes. You are pretty much Chad, only limited to a CATS specific harem.

chads or nothing dude

what? no I dont want to get molested and die of aids to fuck cat homunculi

You can ascend,

but you must be a cast member of the musical CATS for the rest of your life, and not only that, but the furry costume is now permanently part of your body, and you have to prance around, dance, sing, and move like one of those monstrosities for the rest of your life, and IRL too. Also, on occasion you have to get molested by the gay producer, and perform humiliating sex acts for him. Also you will die of AIDS before you hit 40.

You ascend with any of your female CATS co-stars, get to have casual fuck-buddy relations, pretty much free love with them, but you can only do it with them when they are wearing those costumes. You are pretty much Chad, only limited to a CATS specific harem.
the absolute state of this forum
but i'd fuck a cat from the cats thing ngl

I'd rather stay incel than have to do gay stuff