Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather breed with a short white or tall ethnic foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
I'd pick tall ethnic so long as they aren't south curry or abo.

Tall ethnic son > short cumskin mayocel

Depends on their ethnicity.
If it's a tall middle eastern foid I'm all in. Other ethnicities? no thanks, I'll take the snow bunny.

Besidss I'm 100% gonna get my son on GH from the age of 3.

Screenshot 2021 10 27 at 13 07 59 Would you rather breed with a short white or tall ethnic foi

Also Joined Aug 30, 2018 Posts 248
XD

I will never touch any type of nigger cunt.

short and big booba :ahegao: regardless of ethnicity

Tall ethnic foid

sshort and white because that's the best
sshort and white because that's the best

I prefer ethnic women anyway, being one myself.

That aside, breeding with femlets is child abuse. The resulting progeny is extremely likely to be short in my experience.

@ThoughtfulCel doesn't wanna breed with any woman ape or human, apparently he's a fag in a monkey costume. A furry if you say.

Why did you report me. faggit. I know it was you. :feelswhat:

Screenshot 20211027 133610 1

@Dregster666 this nigga tryna get me banned for a simple question. :feelsUgh:

Tall ethnic ebony woman.

@ThoughtfulCel doesn't wanna breed with any woman ape or human, apparently he's a fag in a monkey costume. A furry if you say.

Why did you report me. faggit. I know it was you. :feelswhat:

View attachment 517497

@Dregster666 this nigga tryna get me banned for a simple question. :feelsUgh:
It seems like your overwhelming thoughtlesscel with his own medicine :dab::feelskek::feelskek:

@Fat Link what happened here

Op is a faggot picky volcel.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/20/20167.jpg?1597529633 [/UWSL]@Fat Link what happened here
That crossdresser is too busy suckin' his sissy friend knajjd's tiny turkish peepy (not even worth calling it a penis) to do his fuckin job.

We have tranny sympathisers admitting to support fags . We have bluecels asking us to say something nice about foids. We have boomers defending soyciety and foid freedom.

But GOD FORBID I ASK A GIANT HOMOSEXUAL APE WHAT HE THINKS WHEN HE SEES A DONKEY SHLONG. :feelswhat:

Secretly everyone, white and ethnic men would prefer fucking 7/10 white foid over 7/10 ethnic one.
White is might. But everyone should stick with their own race.

Secretly everyone, white and ethnic men would prefer fucking 7/10 white foid over 7/10 ethnic one.
White is might. But everyone should stick with their own race.
:yes:

That crossdresser is too busy suckin' his sissy friend knajjd's tiny turkish peepy (not even worth calling it a penis) to do his fuckin job.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

We have tranny sympathisers admitting to support fags . We have bluecels asking us to say something nice about foids. We have boomers defending soyciety and foid freedom.
In his defense he tried to permaban allanking whom kept getting freed by the older mods
But GOD FORBID I ASK A GIANT HOMOSEXUAL APE WHAT HE THINKS WHEN HE SEES A DONKEY SHLONG. :feelswhat:
There was certainly nothing offensive in your question directed at thoughtlesscel :feelswhat: that fool just further proving to us and the forum that he's a sensitive little bitch :feelswhat:

He wants to come on here and try to make jokes out of other users but then he gets butthurt when someone turns him into an abused dog :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back