Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather become 10cm taller or make everyone, but you, become 10cm shorter? (4 inches)

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I just want to krempi a hot fucking blonde stacy :ahegao: idgaf about the rest

Taller in the sense of brain matter, perhaps. I have a 12cm lesion on my frontal lobe.

Who is the dumb magical genie giving you two garbage choices every-time with these threads?

I'll take the option where all tall normies+++ and women get their DNA mutated into a 5'2 balding curry who works at a gas station as a janitor. Lets see all their spewed platitudes hold up then. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who is the dumb magical genie giving you two garbage choices every-time with these threads?

I'll take the option where all tall normies+++ and women get their DNA mutated into a 5'2 balding curry who works at a gas station as a janitor. Lets see all their spewed platitudes hold up then. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
InShot 20220221 074219005

Everyone above 5'7 should have their legs chopped off :feelsdevil:

Sound like a scenario for a dystopian movie, where everybody has a unlimited sex if they obey the goverment, but they are turn into curry jannies for disobey

Make everyone 4 inches shorter so it makes me look less of a manlet.

Make myself taller cause a 6'5 guy becoming 6'1 still mogs me. But me being 4 inches tallee might give me the edge i need

As much as I'd like to get revenge on normies I've always wanted to be tall myself, so probably first option
Tallfags would still exist as would size disadvantages, genetic freaks and 6'3+ people literally wouldn't even feel it or give a fuck

Id enjoy The suffering of lanklets suddenly becoming normlets.

I'm probably just retarded but I can't see a scenario where picking 10cm for yourself is better. If you're below average height you can lower it to where you can be average in the same way you would likely become average if you gained 10cm for yourself, everything would just be downscaled

Last edited:
Make everyone shorter.That way I would be about average height,foids get mad because almost everyone is manlet and normies/chads rope after living one month as manlet

I would be 177-178 cm tall if i were 10 cm taller, better option

Being 6'4 would be nice, with lifts and boots I could probably hit 6'6. Giga-lifefuel mogging manlets all day :feelskek:

Anyone who says the first one doesn't understand proportional mathematics

You will appear taller in the second world as compared to the first. The ratio will be slanted more in your favor with that one.