Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would you rather be

Would you rather be

• A doctor making six figures but 5'5''

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • A guy making minimum wage but 6'1''

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
5'5 is death sentence nigger

depends what country you work as a doctor

how are you roped but still posting, is this from the grave, is this some kind of spirit posting for you
OP will never rope cuz he’s a pussy attention whore, jfl @ taking any of his sui threads seriously

OP will never rope cuz he’s a pussy attention whore, jfl @ taking any of his sui threads seriously
yes we know this but i am calling him out on his larp

Also its very low iq for someone meant to be "smart", as its pathetically executed and obvious to anyone with a brain its a larp every time he claims he will rope, as there are many inconsistencies in his timeline and claims and posts. However the highlight for me was the pseudonyms and the posing as his own brother claiming sinister had roped, then talking about himself in the third person, while pretending to be his brother. This is a humorous larp i must say, it is quite creative at least.

Last edited:
Minimum wage but 6'1".
5'5" is ropefuel.

6'1 , profession and money can be changed , not height