Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date

Would you rather be

• Total voters
Drugs are bad for you

Why tho? Isn’t meth and heroin addiction a lot worse then inceldom?
Why would it be? Have you ever seen anyone throw away their lives to be an incel?

Why would it be? Have you ever seen anyone throw away their lives to be an incel?
Inceldom doesn’t make you homeless or end up in prison like hard drug addiction tho

Inceldom doesn’t make you homeless or end up in prison like hard drug addiction tho
The qualities that make people incel does. Half of the users here have autism or schizophrenia.

drugs are haram

non drug abusing volcel

The qualities that make people incel does. Half of the users here have autism or schizophrenia.
People here actually have schizophrenia? Autism ofc, I have Asperger’s myself, but I didn’t know a lot of incels had schizophrenia

I dunno man. I have enough troubles in life and I really do not need being a junkie added to the pile on top of everything else.
As bluepilled as it sounds the latter for me.
If the first option fixes my looks and makes me more NT and low inhib, I might bite the bullet though.

Drugs are bad for you

I dunno man. I have enough troubles in life and I really do not need being a junkie added to the pile on top of everything else.
As bluepilled as it sounds the latter for me.
If the first option fixes my looks and makes me more NT and low inhib, I might bite the bullet though.

I would not do drugs, however if I had to choose between being poor and a chad, instead of my current economic situation (relatively good) and an incel, I would rather be a poor chad.:blackpill:

meth addict and get sex then go to a rehabilitation centre and get sex again.

Reducing your quality of life for pussy is foid worship which makes you absolute trash. :feelsUgh:

The first would probably affect my ability to feel pleasure (thus making sex almost useless) and could lead to overdose/brain damage, so I would choose the second