Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be?

Would you rather be?

• Total voters
Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
A chad
1 CikVjfoDbQG xP24g72 3w

A pretty boy twink
Hqdefault 6

I don't rly know much about pretty boys but I for sure know chads auto win life so just going with the safe option

I don't rly know much about pretty boys but I for sure know chads auto win life so just going with the safe option
Tik tok is full of pretty boys, they are more rare than chads therefore more valuable especially for jbs

Tik tok is full of pretty boys, they are more rare than chads therefore more valuable especially for jbs
dont rly care for jbs, too old for that shit

Did life get worse as you got older?
I prob said it in a weird way, im just 22 but still jbs are so stupid (even more than adult foids) that idc. But yes I'd say the older I get the worse it is. Didn't rly care that much for relationships and shit till 2019, just coped with anime and games

I prob said it in a weird way, im just 22 but still jbs are so stupid (even more than adult foids) that idc. But yes I'd say the older I get the worse it is. Didn't rly care that much for relationships and shit till 2019, just coped with anime and games
Nigga I thought you were 30 :feelskek:

Too easy, chad always wins

Nigga I thought you were 30 :feelskek:
yeah sorry xd I just feel so much older than before, I used to get by with just 'oh hes so young' pass, now I'm treated like an adult. But yeah not even close to many here.

Chad
Pretty boys are gay

I'd rather be him
Naga srikanth 0d626 1

pretty boy, for jbs