Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would You Rather Be Stranded At Sea With A Shark Or A Female R/IncelTear User?

Would You Rather Be Stranded At Sea With A Shark Or A Female R/IncelTear User?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I choose the Shark for many reasons...

1- Sharks don't go out of their way to attack humans. The only predator animals who do are crocodiles & polar bears. All you would have to do is stay still, don't show fear & not splash to act like a prey animal while the shark is near you. Eventually it will swim away. Just stay still with your arms crossed.

2- You would not have to listen to the shark getting all emotional crying, gaslighting you about looks or trying to drown you. It would just act like a natural animal in it's habitat. It would be a far less stressful & annoying experience being alone with a shark in the middle of the ocean.

3- You get to see an interesting animal up close & personal in the wild for free. While if you were alone with a female R/IncelTear user you would just be subjected to some annoying bitchy cunt. The shark is the better option by miles.

Ahhh back to the bear in the woods are we?

If you go with the IT foid you can insult her back and if she tries to attack you then you can even fight back if need be

Thankfully there’s no law in the middle of the sea.

since she would be obese i can use her as a floating device.

rather die by shark than be with a it troon

IT foid user because I don't wanna die as a virgin. I would rape her 24/7 until we eventually both die of dehydration

• This poll will close: Dec 19, 2054.

I choose the Shark for many reasons...

1- Sharks don't go out of their way to attack humans. The only predator animals who do are crocodiles & polar bears. All you would have to do is stay still, don't show fear & not splash to act like a prey animal while the shark is near you. Eventually it will swim away. Just stay still with your arms crossed.

2- You would not have to listen to the shark getting all emotional crying, gaslighting you about looks or trying to drown you. It would just act like a natural animal in it's habitat. It would be a far less stressful & annoying experience being alone with a shark in the middle of the ocean.

3- You get to see an interesting animal up close & personal in the wild for free. While if you were alone with a female R/IncelTear user you would just be subjected to some annoying bitchy cunt. The shark is the better option by miles.
I’ll take the IT foid
IMG 4591

I've always liked Sharks tbh, and I think they would "sense" I'm an outcast like them in a way.

I even made a thread how Sharks are one of the most Incel-like animals.

>female
>IT user
Pick one

You can kill the incel tear user. (In the hypothetical scenario)

I've always liked Sharks tbh, and I think they would "sense" I'm an outcast like them in a way.

I even made a thread how Sharks are one of the most Incel-like animals.
So have I, I blame (((Jaws))) for ruining their reputation.

ITfoids are creepy af

I CHOOSE THE SHARK

feed the ITfoid to the shark

IT foid user because I don't wanna die as a virgin. I would rape her 24/7 until we eventually both die of dehydration
They’re all troons and soy chuggers man they’re not rape material.

Anybody who chooses shark is no better then the females who chose bear

I choose the famale IT user. Assuming she has no weapons, I could easily fight her off if need be. It likely would never come to that point though, as this is a scenario where she would have no feminism in her and would realize she needs a man

Outside of society women are powerless cowards.

If its a real foid then the IT foid for a juicy grapes.

dont wanna rape a fat bitch with dyed hair that probably smells like shit. I take the shark
Nigga u will be in the ocean. It will be her first bath in months, you could rape her like a duck and use her lifeless body as a raft. Win win

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back