Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather be slave to a Stacy or husband to a landwhale

Would you rather be slave to a Stacy or husband to a landwhale

• Slave to a Stacy

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Husband to a landwhale

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say a genie in a bottle told you she could either turn you into a fat 2 ton landwhales husband but for the rest of your life you could not divorce her and you had to fuck her daily (the genie will be able to remote control your body if you refuse) and the landwhale will never lose weight or alternatively you could become a hot 10/10 Stacy's slave but of course she would not fuck you but let you do all the shit she didn't want to do herself like taking the trash out, buying condoms for her to be able to fuck Chad and shit like that. She will make you serve breakfast to her and Chad after they fucked in the morning.

What would you choose?

Give me a gun in this situation.

wtf neither

You have to choose or the genie will turn you into an inceltears cuck. You will be an SJW in favor of feminism and will colour your hair blue.

Would i live with the Stacy? Like can i watch her showering or something

Both choices are ultimate ropefuel for an incel, but by being a slave to a Stacy you are automatically bluepilled cuck.
Rather live with Jabba the Hutt and try to ignore her everyday presence than to drool over a hot Stacy that thinks I'm less than a turd on the ground and exploits my cuckiness.

Your question and your topic are two different things you know.
One say if you would fuck landwhales or be a stacy slave, while in the writing you said I myself would become the landwhale or a stacy that turns into a slave.
I rather not be a girl. The fuck?

One say if you would fuck landwhales or be a stacy slave, while in the writing you said I myself would become the landwhale or a stacy that turns into a slave.
I rather not be a girl. The fuck?

No I wrote "turn you into a fat 2 ton landwhales husband "

yeah I don't know how the fuck I got into this situation but pass

I am asking this question because those two options are pretty much the only two realistic options we as incels have.
I don't get a looksmatched slavewaifu either, I guess?

No!

No slavewaifu? Then it is landwhale. At least some freedom left. Maybe she also has a good personality. :feelsgah:

landwhale, being a slave to a stacy without fucking is :soy::soy::soy:
also in 5 years VR/AR will be pretty good, i'll put on a headset while i'm fucking so i can pretend like i'm fucking stacy

Landwhale
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

These hypotheticals suck.

These hypotheticals suck.

Those hypotheticals are the reality we are all living in. You can either be cuck to Stacy or married to a landwhale. Those are the options you have as an incel. That the options we have suck is obvious.

Those hypotheticals are the reality we are all living in. You can either be cuck to Stacy or married to a landwhale. Those are the options you have as an incel. That the options we have suck is obvious.
Since this was a question based on our realistic options, you might as well have included a third choice: rope

Since this was a question based on our realistic options, you might as well have included a third choice: rope

Roping is not really an option since as you can see we are all alive.