Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay?

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay?

• outed as incel(people will know you're subhuman)

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • have people believe you're gay(seen as volcel but also as a fag)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
People already know I'm an incel. They subconsciously to that conclusion in a tenth of a second.

People already know I'm an incel. They subconsciously to that conclusion in a tenth of a second.

Neither , both are a death sentence

Both happened to me already, but in a way being viewed as a faggot is slightly better because then it looks like you had a choice and would've been desirable to foids if you weren't a faggot. While a heterosexual incel is just a loser and undesirable. But both are viewed as degenerate and faggots are not much different than foids.
When you're ugly, no one assumes you're a faggot.
also this

Would you rather be outed as an incel or have people falsely assume you're gay? The latter would mean you're perceived as volcel rather than a subhuman who can't get laid but at the same time you'd be seen as a faggot. It comes down to subhuman vs faggot.
Outed? Even if I hid my face 24/7 (coronamaxxing lmao) I wouldn’t be able to hide my height. It’s not at all a secret, anyone who looks at me knows instantly.

Better to be seen as gay honestly, at least in the West. You get bonus points from the government and extra protection, while incel status gets you the opposite. Sandniggers would also not associate with me again, ever, which is a plus. But I've never been called gay, people know I'm just an incel loser and that has been made even more clear ever since my weeb figure collecting.

In current year, gay is acceptable, incel is domestic terrorist. So gay.

second already hapenning bcs no gf in eastern europe

People instantly know I'm a truecel anyway. I once got called a fag when I was just walking past my normie bullies, probably because I look so deformed and retarded and I have big lips which look gay.