Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be NT and short or tall and Non-NT?

Choose

• Short, NT

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Tall, not NT

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Being NT is the most important thing up there with looks. If you're severely non-NT you gotta be extremely good looking to compensate for that.

I'm already neuroatypical so being taller would be a plus.

Depends how tall and how short

i'm already non NT so give me the height

Being NT is the most important thing up there with looks. If you're severely non-NT you gotta be extremely good looking to compensate for that.
I would like to be a tall non-NT like Elon Musk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Forget NT or non-NT, the height is the most important thing in the life of any man. :blackpill:
I think the life of any man depends on one single number. :forcedsmile:

I would like to be a tall non-NT like Elon Musk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Forget NT or non-NT, the height is the most important thing in the life of any man. :blackpill:
I think the life of any man depends on one single number. :forcedsmile:
Elon Musk isn't really that non-NT. I'm talking autistic level with social anxiety, the type that wouldn't appear on camera

Elon Musk isn't really that non-NT. I'm talking autistic level with social anxiety, the type that wouldn't appear on camera
A normally looking guy who is not completely crippled can appear on camera. Even a slightly autistic guy. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You cannot be short and NT, the constant heightmogging will make you develop mental health issues and low self-esteem.

Tall is always the answer.

Height > Brain.

Height literally makes you NT because you will get more dominance so you don't feel social anxiety.

A short NT guy can charisma-maxx and ascend with a foid in high school or college

Non-NT = over by default in most cases, so height doesn't matter unless chad-tier looks :blackpill:

You cannot be short and NT, the constant heightmogging will make you develop mental health issues and low self-esteem.

Tall is always the answer.
Not always. There were lots of short NT guys in school. More popular than the tall quiet ones

I'm 6'2 and non-NT, I can't get a date to save my life. :feelswhat: Meanwhile I see short kings slaying it simply because they are NT, women don't actually care about height as much as they care about face and race. I've never had a woman actually desire to be close to me, I used to volunteer at a place where there was a man who was 1,45 meters and he had a girlfriend (to be fair he was Slavmaxxing as she is half-Polish half-Dutch).

Meanwhile there were several non-NT men there, one 6'4 and one 6'5 and both of whom were Incels, one was a lifelong Incel in his 20's and the other a divocecel with two very tall Incel sons living at home, well one was temporarily a non-incel living with a woman who faked a pregnancy but that's a different story...

I'm 6'2 and non-NT, I can't get a date to save my life. :feelswhat: Meanwhile I see short kings slaying it simply because they are NT, women don't actually care about height as much as they care about face and race. I've never had a woman actually desire to be close to me, I used to volunteer at a place where there was a man who was 1,45 meters and he had a girlfriend (to be fair he was Slavmaxxing as she is half-Polish half-Dutch).

Meanwhile there were several non-NT men there, one 6'4 and one 6'5 and both of whom were Incels, one was a lifelong Incel in his 20's and the other a divocecel with two very tall Incel sons living at home, well one was temporarily a non-incel living with a woman who faked a pregnancy but that's a different story...
For context, 145 cm is 4 Ft. and 7,5 inches.

Height > Brain.
Only men are attracted to intelligence, but men go for a woman regardless of how bad her personality is. Women have multiple filters for picking a mate, one of which includes personality and how he approaches here. An important difference to note on the Big 5 personality scale is how Emotionally Stable people love eye contact while Neurotic people love avoiding it, to Emotionally Stable people avoiding eye contact is a sign of disinterest while for Neurotic people this is simply how they interact so men who are less emotionally stable automatically lose like 95% of their chances by the way they express their body language.