Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be NT (and extraverted) or 6/10?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date

Extraverted giga-NT or 6/10?

• NT

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • 6/10

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
What would you rather pick and why? For me I'd rather be NT just to test the waters, but probably end up wanting to be 6/10 as it means I wouldn't be craniofacially deformed anymore.

6/10 easily as 2/10 NT is just a jestermaxxer that people keep around to laugh at.

I’m already an extroverted NT so obviously I’d pick 6/10

6/10 tbh. I would just learn to be NT over time.

Although when you say non NT, are you saying legit autistic or socially underdeveloped?

6/10 tbh. I would just learn to be NT over time.

Although when you say non NT, are you saying legit autistic or socially underdeveloped?
Non-NT = High-functioning autism

6/10, being NT never gave me any foid

NT easily. The rest will fall into place.

6/10, not even close
I'm actually capable of socializing with normies, mostly through online gaming and many people have told me I'm quite funny/have a good personality when I'm not showing my face. You just have to learn how they behave and LARP as one, which is what works the best for me. The problem begins when I interact with them irl, so being NT is pretty much useless for a sub4 male no matter how hard you try.

Being 6/10 would automatically remove my greatest weakness which is my face, and could give me the potential to chadmaxx through surgery.

6/10, not even close
I'm actually capable of socializing with normies, mostly through online gaming and many people have told me I'm quite funny/have a good personality when I'm not showing my face. You just have to learn how they behave and LARP as one, which is what works the best for me. The problem begins when I interact with them irl, so being NT is pretty much useless for a sub4 male no matter how hard you try.

Being 6/10 would automatically remove my greatest weakness which is my face, and could give me the potential to chadmaxx through surgery.
You can't learn to be a normie if you're autistic lol they will sense the aspergers in you, the way you talk and act etc

NT = good looking = good mental health

I would choose nt extraversion because I have a hard enough time holding a conversation with people. If it came naturally and easily that would make my life a lot easier.

could still get a gf on tinder

You can't learn to be a normie if you're autistic lol they will sense the aspergers in you, the way you talk and act etc
You'd still have a better chance as a 6/10 shut in than a 2/10 jestermaxx clown, since if you are bad looking it doesn't matter how much you try to improve, it's over
I knew a normie tallfag in my school who was somewhat of an aspie, and guess what he got a gf at 16 jfl

6/10, halo effect is real

6/10 obviously

If I were a 6/10, I could be a total social retard and still be able to find someone because I'd date anyone with a heartbeat.

I'm assuming 6/10 means natural and thus that means you can improve to an 8 being an 8/10 and being introverted you're seen as mysterious and enigmatic so you still get pussy and you can still go home and play computer games

I'm 6/10 non NT so I picked NT

It depends on how non-NT we're talking. High functioning autism? Gimme the looks. Severely retarded? Ok, I keep my own looks.