Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be in a 'polyamorous' relationship or be forever alone?

Which one?

• Polyamorous relationship

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No relationships

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
I always hate seeing polyamorous relationships. My ideal for a relationship is a one on one romantic relationship with lots of lovey dovey moments, getting to know someone on an intimate level. I think that sort of thing is impossible in the case of polyamory - it's just not really possible for love to be shared equally, there will always be favorites and envy. I am always repulsed by the idea of polyamory. I am aware even in the case of 'romance' that sort of thing is impossible for an incel like myself anyway.

Regardless, I'm really not sure what I would do if I had found myself being asked to join a polyamorous relationship. I think it would be too cucked of a situation for me to accept. Does that make me a fakecel? Who knows.

i would rather beocme a murderer

I don't even want a relationship anymore

Alone, without question.

I've seen what polyamorous women do to men...

its just consented cheating

If I had to pick between womb to tomb inceldom or cuck relationship, I would rather be the cucked poly boi. At least I could get some even though I'd have to share it with other men. Probably doesnt feel that bad if you dont invest emotionally. It's not a perfect world. You win some you lose some.
Obviously the question is theoretical. Im too ugly for polycuckery anyway

Would you ascend with a foid who's in a polyamorous relationship with another man? Or is that also considered being 'in' a polyamorous relationship?

Would you ascend with a foid who's in a polyamorous relationship with another man? Or is that also considered being 'in' a polyamorous relationship?
It depends on the woman, but you'd have to ascend with her on the terms of the polyamorous relationship. So you'd have to sort out the schedule or whatever with her.

Single easily than being a polyamorous cuck. Polygamy is objectively superior to polygamy since the former is about the naturally supremacy of men.

If it meant I would have multiple foids, yes.

It depends if I have a harem of girls for myself that would be nice but ain’t no way I am having another man

imagine sharing your gf problem who are in “open realationships” amaze me

I am okay with any polyamorous relationship with no males or trannies involved.

Depends on how delusional you are, if you are ok with sloppy 9ths and eating cum out of a roast beef taco then I guess it's fine, but you're still missing out on a emotional connections that more successful people have all the time.