Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be ignored or abused?

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
I get allot of mixed responses a few I know of said it’s better to be in abusive relationship than be isolated like a ghost in society.

I am going with isolation over a modern day coont

I get allot of mixed responses a few I know of said it’s better to be in abusive relationship than be isolated like a ghost in society.

yeah please ignore me as much as possible jfl

Ignored pls.

Ignored by soyiety

I've never been abused, and isolation is getting boring, so being abused sounds like a dream (by a hot stacy). It's actually suifuel to read stories of abused people lmao.

Ignored nigga who tf would pick abused probably only FOIDS when chad

Ignored

I would much rather be ignored. It sucks but it's league's better than being actively harassed or abused. I've had both happen to me and I much prefer the isolation of being ignored.

ignored

Ignored. No attention is better than negative attention.