Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather be boring when old or try to fit in with the kids and look cringy?

Hmmmmmm?

• Total voters
JFL if you're over 30 hanging out with 18 y/o. the only time you should be associated with 18 y/o's is if you're banging them

Most people are boring anyways

I already am boring

JFL if you're over 30 hanging out with 18 y/o. the only time you should be associated with 18 y/o's is if you're banging them

Now we know what you do on the weekend I think! You hang out with hotties and bang them.

It's not black or white. Old people can be seen as cool if they've lived cool experiences. I've seen youngins look up to the old heads in that way. However, I'm nothing else but boring

Nowadays generational culture is becoming less stratified due to the internet chiefly and social media (you can include this site even to some extent). There isn’t much in the form of youth culture that is divergent from the older generations once you get past the 90s (when the internet started).