Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an incel with food, or a starving Venezuelan and have sex with Genesis Sabino Garnica?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Garnicawifeagainagain
DianekoDono

Personally, I'll take being a food-coping incel any day.

Hey Senor Robert Garnica, I'm going to eat a feast tonight and think of you while I'm eating. It will be muy delicioso.

How does it feel to know that you're neeeeeeeeeevvvvvvver going to get out of poverty? You're neeeeeeevvvvvvvver going to be able to enjoy food the way we Americans do. And just imagine if Putin nukes the West. You guys will be the unfortunate survivors. Your scrawny ass will be attacked by cannibals.

And if you even think of entering the United States as an illegal immigrant, I will find you, and I will report you to immigration. Then again, I wonder how the "self-defense" laws work if you encounter an illegal immigrant. I'll have to check the statute.

Too bad Maduro doesn't lower the age of consent or bring in underaged East Asian girls, isn't it, Senor Garnica? The age of consent in Venezuela is 16, and Yu_Jeong_05 was only 14 at the time you stole her selfies, impersonated her, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

Too bad East Asian girls have no interest in going to Venezuela. They're all over here, where you're not welcome.

So think of me when your stomach is growling. I'm laughing at your hunger, you slimy little spic. And I'm going to do everything I can so that your life gets worse and worse.

This is probably why he's pimping out his sister or whoever she is.

This is probably why he's pimping out his sister or whoever she is.

She's his wife. I think she was sex-trafficked, given the low ages he gives for her.

I'd rather play videogames on a Genesis.

What a sick man senor garnica is

disgusting af, this shit looks like a breed between negress and a curry. what a fucking ugly creature
Add an evil character and the picture is complete.

He's now resorting to posting random pictures of food to try to convince me that he's not starving in Venezuela.

Garnica, anything other than perro meat is too expensive for you, no?

I’d rather cope with food