Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you rather be an average massai or be a 5ft4 chinkcel

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date

would you rather be an average massai or a 5ft4 chinkcel

• average massai

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • chinkcel

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
massai

-avg iq of 75 cuz africa
-starvin marvin lanklet but can run from lions becuz of long limbs
- avg height is 6ft3

5ft4 chinkcel

- height is 5ft4
- avg iq is 105 cuz singapore is one of the smartest countries
- not a starvin marvin lanket so you can fill out your frame easier

They must be reproducing all the time in that tribe, so I'm picking them. Yes life is hard, and you're starving but at least you're not alone.

They must be reproducing all the time in that tribe, so I'm picking them. Yes life is hard, and you're starving but at least your not alone.
:yes:

They must be reproducing all the time in that tribe, so I'm picking them. Yes life is hard, and you're starving but at least your not alone.
fuk u for not choosing being a 105 iq 5ft4 chinkcel you would literally be a genius if you moved to africa, maby u might get heightmogged but you could colonize africa

IQ is everything

How can you guys argue about IQ? What are your prioritiees? IQ has nothing to do with happiness. Ngl I would probably be a lot better of dumber. And living as an avarage massai would allow me to ascend quickly.

Idc about iq, I'd rather be Tyrone. I'm already lower iq tbh.

Chinkcel easily. Life would be much more comfortable in one of the chinklands than sub saharan africa