Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be an autistic NEET or an NT wage-slave?

Which incel would you rather be?

• Total voters
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Working sucks, but being autistic looks like a nightmare, even if you are the master of your own time.

I even would like some autism to have, to care less about nt stuff, as it is waste of time

Which one gets me sex? If neither, then it's between the first two, but it depends on the job I'd be doing.

I even would like some autism to have, to care less about nt stuff, as it is waste of time
You are NT? I don’t mean to offend, but I find that hard to believe.

Which one gets me sex? If neither, then it's between the first two, but it depends on the job I'd be doing.
None get you sex, you keep your original incel appearance. It’s whatever job you can have with your qualifications.

I'm already a non NT wageslave, soooooooooooooooooo NEET pls

None get you sex, you keep your original incel appearance. It’s whatever job you can have with your qualifications.
I mean tbh I barely even speak to people, so I'm not sure how much autism would even affect me, and I already have diagnosed social problems as it is. Even so, I guess I don't need more stuff working against me, so I suppose I'd wageslave.

Being an autistic NEET is all I know. I've literally never had a job, literally couldn't even imagine being the type of person who gets up early in the morning and goes to work everyday, can't imagine even doing a job interview and passing, and I'm in my early 30s. I'm not exaggerating when I say any of this. I have the same feelings towards having a girlfriend/being in a relationship, it's just something my mind can't even fathom as being something thats possible. These things have always in my mind just been things other people did, not me.

Working, having sex, being social, going outside, interacting with the world, its just something I've never seen as me ever being part of it, and I've never had any natural strong urge and desire to do it enough to FORCE myself outside, I have tried a few times, but the reaction has always been 100% negative, so I just accept that stuff isn't for me.

I've been LDAR for a very long time, probably since childhood. I didn't get an autism diagnosis until I was 30, so you could say I fell through the cracks, maybe my life, outlook and mindset would have been different if I had an early intervention as a kid to set me up on a path to not end up like I am now, but it's already way too late for that.

Last edited:
Depends how bad the autism is tbh. Those people that have seizures or whatever than I'd much rather be wagecuck, but just a regular internet "autist" I'd go for that tbh.

autistic neet.

Autistic NEET or rich paraplegic.

I’m an autistic NEET and it could be worse tbh. I would rather die than work.

second one can get you a near-virgin big tits gf so i'll take my (1%) chances

note that by NT i assume you also mean everyone else around me and close to me is NT and not a cocooned sabotaging mentally ill retard, otherwise forget about it

NEET over wagecucking any day of the week.

Why would anyone even want to be a wageslave? NEET life is best life.

Being an autistic NEET is all I know. I've literally never had a job, literally couldn't even imagine being the type of person who gets up early in the morning and goes to work everyday, can't imagine even doing a job interview and passing, and I'm in my early 30s. I'm not exaggerating when I say any of this. I have the same feelings towards having a girlfriend/being in a relationship, it's just something my mind can't even fathom as being something thats possible. These things have always in my mind just been things other people did, not me.

Working, having sex, being social, going outside, interacting with the world, its just something I've never seen as me ever being part of it, and I've never had any natural strong urge and desire to do it enough to FORCE myself outside, I have tried a few times, but the reaction has always been 100% negative, so I just accept that stuff isn't for me.

I've been LDAR for a very long time, probably since childhood. I didn't get an autism diagnosis until I was 30, so you could say I fell through the cracks, maybe my life, outlook and mindset would have been different if I had an early intervention as a kid to set me up on a path to not end up like I am now, but it's already way too late for that.

Do you live in your moms basement? How do you afford a roof over your head

We don't have basements here. I live in my childhood bedroom.

Guess I can’t be jealous. Living with parents or being homeless mitigates the benefits of being NEET. If you do infact have ur own place then find solace in the fact someone is truely jealous of you in the world. Nobody else is

Guess I can’t be jealous. Living with parents or being homeless mitigates the benefits of being NEET. If you do infact have ur own place then find solace in the fact someone is truely jealous of you in the world. Nobody else is

I get autismbux and my parents dont charge me for rent or food so I have a lot of money saved away and no debt. They gave up awhile ago in trying to force me to do X or Y. Im planning to just keep saving until I can buy a house and then I can move out. Whether that happens before or after I get inheritance...whatever

I have autism but I work as a software developer, in a company of mostly normies and a single chad lite. No women work here! So it's perfect. My job also distracts me from being an incel, during the day. When I come home all I do is watch netflix, work on my hobbies, etc.

You need SSRIs to function in the normie world as an autist, though. Or the symptoms will become worse.

Depends how bad the autism is tbh. Those people that have seizures or whatever than I'd much rather be wagecuck, but just a regular internet "autist" I'd go for that tbh.

I get autismbux and my parents dont charge me for rent or food so I have a lot of money saved away and no debt. They gave up awhile ago in trying to force me to do X or Y. Im planning to just keep saving until I can buy a house and then I can move out. Whether that happens before or after I get inheritance...whatever
Thats a good plan ngl, how much do yiu need to buy a decent house?

I'm stuck with both. Too many family members got to the neetbux first. Worst thing is all of them have gotten laid while I haven't.

Being paraplegic is worse than having to wageslave and having to wageslave is worse than being autistic. Common, how can anyone dispute that?

Autistic NEET with or without autismbuxx? I don't even want to imagine living with my parents for the rest of my life. So I'd only pick autistic NEET if I'd get buxx

lmao if I could just NEET forever, I wouldn't give a fuck

Being paraplegic is worse than having to wageslave and having to wageslave is worse than being autistic. Common, how can anyone dispute that?
I’m not so sure, I’d rather wageslave than be autistic tbh.

I’m not so sure, I’d rather wageslave than be autistic tbh.
Even if you had to work blue-collar or fast food or something?

If we're talking about hardcore autism, it's debatable, but if we're talking about autism like everyone here who claims to have autism has, being autistic is better hands down IMO.

A NEET.
Thank you very much.

If we're talking about hardcore autism, it's debatable, but if we're talking about autism like everyone here who claims to have autism has, being autistic is better hands down IMO.
People who claim to be autistic without an official diagnosis make my blood boil. Makes legit aspies look bad.

If you are unattractive you need every drop of Neuro-typicality you can get because the odds are already stacked against you socially. wageslaving is awful but if you are an autist and NEET you are basically resigned to a life of abject solitude. Having at least some friends increases life quality dramatically, even for an incel.

If you are unattractive you need every drop of Neuro-typicality you can get because the odds are already stacked against you socially. wageslaving is awful but if you are an autist and NEET you are basically resigned to a life of abject solitude. Having at least some friends increases life quality dramatically, even for an incel.
Are you American? In Brazilian culture you can have friends even as an adult NEET.

Autistic NEET
I'd still be targeted by normalfags even as NT

Autistic neet tbh

Are you American? In Brazilian culture you can have friends even as an adult NEET.
I’m British and mocking people is part of our culture, especially among close friends. I saw how it was for autistic people all the way through school and our social structure brutalises them quite honestly. Mental illness is pretty stigmatised and also being NEET is very frowned upon here because you are expected to just get on with life however tough things get “stiff upper lip”. This attitude probably served its use during WW1 and 2 but it is pretty self-destructive in the modern era with the social pressures and skyrocketing rates of depression faced by young people here.

I wish there was an option to be dead.

Hard choices, picked being NT

Autistic neet because it's easier to cope and I get neetbux for being autistic. If you weren't diagnosed with autism when young that you're nt and it's over.

Autistic NEET, wageslave is death sentence for an incel.