Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a millionaire and be forever alone or be a Gigachad working at family dollar ?

Millionaire FA or Gigachad family dollar employee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather be the former

Gigachad can turn his face into money, attractive people get opportunities handed to them because people like their genes. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Millionaire because women will hang out with me solely for the fact that I'm rich.

Chad working at family dollar .

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN
walmart scanner GIF by South Park

Anyone who voted millionaire is giga :bluepill:

Millionnaire gigachad

The chad his life would be way entertaining in reality and he can get money easily via his looks

does this poll assume that i can only ever work at family dollar if i pick the gigachad option? like im too low IQ to pursue an education and eventually move to a higher paying career?
No it’s just the starting point

Anyone who voted millionaire is giga :bluepill:
Not all of us are retarded cumbrains like you who think sex is everything, most of the time I don’t even care about my inceldom as it doesn’t even enter my mind.

I'll have the money , as a schizoid I never really feel alone, but them money will surely fix all my problems

Not all of us are retarded cumbrains like you who think sex is everything, most of the time I don’t even care about my inceldom as it doesn’t even enter my mind.
Imagine thinking being Gigachad only gives you free sex :lul::lul::lul:

As I said giga :bluepill:

I already have a financially comfortable life, so more money won't bring me happiness.

Imagine thinking being Gigachad only gives you free sex :lul::lul::lul:

As I said giga :bluepill:
What else does choosing him give you other than free sex? Does the gigachad have magical superpowers?

instant respect and love from others. he could literally have autistic tier social skills but still have maxed out charisma stats.
I don’t give a fuck about “respect” and “love”, being rich would improve my life way more than being treated better by roasties, that shit has no objective worth.

What else does choosing him give you other than free sex? Does the gigachad have magical superpowers?
People give you free shit for being Chad. You can become a model and then an actor (= rich and famous). Or you can get some lowly corporate job and then get promoted to CEO because like everything in life the number one criteria to get promoted is LOOKS.

People give you free shit for being Chad. You can become a model and then an actor (= rich and famous). Or you can get some lowly corporate job and then get promoted to CEO because like everything in life the number one criteria to get promoted is LOOKS.
Yes every single chad on the earth is a model or actor or CEO, even though all chadlites/chads I’ve seen irl have been low class ghetto workers… this sounds like you just want to lick a chads asshole

Yes every single chad on the earth is a model or actor or CEO, even though all chadlites/chads I’ve seen irl have been low class ghetto workers… this sounds like you just want to lick a chads asshole
You should be banned for this bluepill shit :feelstastyman:

Only way gigachad would be working in dollar store is if he's 13 and it's his first job

You should be banned for this bluepill shit :feelstastyman:
You should be banned for being a fucking retard who thinks some guy can get some low tier job then get promoted to the CEO cause MUH HE LOOKS GOOD, normalfags don’t give a fuck about that shit, they don’t analyse faces like we do

Cash money baby

You should be banned for being a fucking retard who thinks some guy can get some low tier job then get promoted to the CEO cause MUH HE LOOKS GOOD, normalfags don’t give a fuck about that shit, they don’t analyse faces like we do
:soy::soy::banhammer: