Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a 7/10 Foid or 9/10 Chad?

Stacy lite or chad

• 7/10 Foid

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 9/10 chad

Votes: 34 89.5%

• Total voters
9/10 chad of course, I want to fuck foids with my chad cock

I'd rather be a 1/10 foid than a 10/10 chad JFL at this poll

You wouldn't though

Stacy gets pregnant unable to keep fucking
Chad has a higher sex count than a stacy because they are so FUUUUUUUCKING RAAARE

Average females turn into stacies with make up keep that in mind

Chads are people who just take care of themselves and have a lean body with muscles. The exception is even a smaller minority.

I'd rather be the Chad I guess, can't say I really want to be female.

These days? A foid. They are treated like queens, by all, for gods sake. Even the best males lifes are a hundred times harder than the average female.

Women have no power, and when they do, they fuck up badly in most cases. As a 9/10 Chad, I could become extremely charismatic and also become the next Josip Broz Tito, thus creating Jugoslavija 2.0

Much more rewarding tbh tbh ngl

I'd rather be a 1/10 foid than a 10/10 chad JFL at this poll
The option is kind of for those who want to stay male but I think they have similar life qualities

Of course I'd rather be a Chad, I wouldn't want to be a foid.

JFL THAts why 90% picked Chad you autistic
The majority also voted Hilary over Trump in US election..(plus I would just be a lesbo, they probably didn't even think of that)

The majority also voted Hilary over Trump in US election..(plus I would just be a lesbo, they probably didn't even think of that)
The point is you said the option was useless and it was overwhelmingly chosen

With modern technology you can actually be a 1/10 lesbo if you want so volcel?

lol at the people who voted to be a woman. 9/10 chad has woman literally creaming their panties at the sight of him he will literally have to turn woman away.

Living life as a chad is closest to god mode

Every woman can turn into a Stacy with fakeup

lol at the people who voted to be a woman. 9/10 chad has woman literally creaming their panties at the sight of him he will literally have to turn woman away.
7/10 stacylite can sell her literal shit for a 6 figure salary. 9/10 chad is just another high-tier frat boy who will end up working a generic finanical job and likely ending up as a betabux because of the agepill.