Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 5'8'' with an 8 plus face, or 6'9'' with an ugly face but loads of money or status

6'9 with money. 5'8 is absolute death tier even if you look good.

5'8 8+ face. Money and status don't mean shit and with that height, your ugliness will be more pronounced

5' 8" and 8/10 face.

And then i would just use my face to become rich.
You are low IQ and anyone who chooses being 6' 9" and Sub4 too.

show me the money bro

6'9, rich & ugly? Mmmm....yah....rich but basically live as a giant monster. No thanks.

DWAPnVYU8AAFvW4.jpg

5'8 with 8/10 face ofc. It's
face >>>>>>>>height

Jfl @ face deniers

5'8 and 8+ face easily, Even currently at 5'5, you can heightmaxx with elevator boots that add 4 inches, aswell as other things that artificially inflate height that don't require you to limb lengthen. At 5'8 adding 4 inches with just mere elevator boots would make you 6'0.

I just don't buy anyone who is a vanilla 5'8-5'11 is Incel because of their height, unless they live in some ridiculous Scandinavian country.

Nah man 5'8 is workable in most countries. Tho the money and status makes 6'9 better and you can basketball maxx

If you exclude the "money" part of OP's title, 5'8 with good looks all day any day.

I'm a 5'9 manlet myself but I've seen chadlites even shorter than I am slaying all around.

But if money is a thing, then I'd prefer the latter, since money can also help looksmaxxing

Last edited:
I'm 5'8, and my face is like a 4. If i was 6'9 with money and status, even if i was ugly i would still be incel. I'd definitly take the face improvement though

Taking a 1-2 inches so I could become gigachad? Count me in

5'8 with an 8+ face and most importantly WHITE.
I am 5'8 with a 6.5 face. Can't ascend cuz curry and short.

Money is more important to me than looks. The older you get the more you realize the importance of money.

Dumbest question ever.

And anyone who thinks 5'8 is anywhere near manlet, and you can't slay at that height with a good face, is an abject idiot.

Who that in your avatar? Looks like the dude out of Westworld.

The grotesque liam mcpoyle. he still mogs me to the gates of oblivion and back

Yeah, same dude. Funny thing is in Westworld he plays a younger version of Ed Harris, who's one chisel-jawed motherfucker.

Honestly, it doesn't matter.
If your face is 8/10, you could easily get enough money for a leg lengthening surgery.

If you go with the latter, you have plenty of money so you could get maxilla surgery

Celebrity status or money trumps all, so I'll leave that part out.

I would take 5'8 with attractive face in a second. That's still tall enough where you're taller than most females.

The only thing that makes the choice difficult is the fact I wouldn't have to work in the second scenario.

Foids-wise, first one hands down.