Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 5'8 with a 7 face or 6'2 with a 4 face?

Would you rather be 5'8 with a 7 face or 6'2 with a 4 face?

• 5'8 and 7 face

Votes: 66 83.5%
  • 6'2 and 4 face

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
5'8 tbh, tbh.

lmao i dont need any prove since i am living iin a country where the average height is lik 1.80 but i still see soo many short couples kek, you are just delusional about this height thing.

And the height thing isnt even a big blackpill thing lmaoo, many girls want tall guys but at the end they fall in love with a average height guy. This mostly happens tbh. If you are like 4 inches below the average height, then you have problems but otherwise you dont, kek.
Ok i'm still aggressively balding and my hair will be gone in less than 2 years and bald men here get rejected even when they try to get an arranged marriage because women feel "embarrassed" when they're with a short or bald guy around their friends and family. I fucking don't have to embarrass myself for the sake of marrying some ungrateful narcissistic bitch who would reject me anyway and shit on my self-esteem even more. I give up. I don't want women, i don't friends, i don't want anything to do with people and i'm also leaving this forum soon and will live with myself forever because i will never accept this shitty world or life or society. Fuck everyone and everything i'm fucking sick of this shit and people.

Ok i'm still aggressively balding and my hair will be gone in less than 2 years and bald men here get rejected even when they try to get an arranged marriage because women feel "embarrassed" when they're with a short or bald guy around their friends and family. I fucking don't have to embarrass myself for the sake of marrying some ungrateful narcissistic bitch who would reject me anyway and shit on my self-esteem even more. I give up. I don't want women, i don't friends, i don't want anything to do with people and i'm also leaving this forum soon and will live with myself forever because i will never accept this shitty world or life or society. Fuck everyone and everything i'm fucking sick of this shit and people.

well lets focus together on islam then bro. I rly dont want a heightdigger since youre rly easily replacebly and she objectivrs you for your height, so you rly sure u want to have such a girl ?

Think about that.

Its not over until azrael knocks on your door

azrael knocks on your doo
I hope that will be soon, i'm sick of this temporary pointless hell life, i want the real life to begin and i want to be a winner when this happens. That's why i gave up on this life and i'll try to be a good Muslim to be ready to die, but i won't be bothered with this life anymore, i just won't care about whatever happens.

I said "is basically". Tom Cruise is 5' 7'' as well, keep that in mind.
I thought you said he is facially 7/10, coz that is what the post says. 5'8'' and 7/10 face. I think Tom Cruise has a 8 or 9/10 face, at least prime Tom Cruise was 8+ facially. Anyways fuck it, doesn't change my life, kek

I thought you said he is facially 7/10, coz that is what the post says. 5'8'' and 7/10 face. I think Tom Cruise has a 8 or 9/10 face, at least prime Tom Cruise was 8+ facially. Anyways fuck it, doesn't change my life, kek

Thats why I said "basically", its getting there but not really. And at 5' 8'' youre also an inch taller. Either way its better than being ugly and tall.

Yeah, spirit healer. Where's yours from?

Ah, good old memories. This reminded me of old times where i used to play WOW with my German friends.

I just wrote "Horror gifs" and found it, what do you think about this one?

Face>>>height.
Proven many times already.

Ah, good old memories. This reminded me of old times where i used to play WOW with my German friends.

I just wrote "Horror gifs" and found it, what do you think about this one?

Lololol that one is goofy as fuck