Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be 5'8 with a 7 face or 6'2 with a 4 face?

Would you rather be 5'8 with a 7 face or 6'2 with a 4 face?

• 5'8 and 7 face

Votes: 66 83.5%
  • 6'2 and 4 face

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
R

raywilliam639

Officer
Which would you rather have

No one in their right mind would choose 6"2 ogre>prettyboy

I would rather be 6 ft 2

Anyone who picked 6 foot 2 is a retard

I'm 6'2, and it hasn't gotten me anything. I'll take the pretty boy face over height any day of the week

5'8 and 7 face

no contest.

Lmfao @ retards who chose 6'2 ogre

Already a manlet so 5'8 with face

Obviously 6’2
Height is everything

image17.jpg

Lol 5'8 with 7/10 face for sure

Now if u said 5'4 or lower...

5' 8'' w/ 7/10face is basically Tom Cruise tier.

Tough, but 5'8" w/a 7 face. Face opens doors, but height invites you in. You get nothing without a decent face

What a silly question,7 face of course,anyone who says otherwise is delusional.

I say this as someone who always towered over his peers.

5'8 with a 7 face by a country mile.

5'8 isn't even that short you'll still Mog Ethnics.

You'll still get girls I remember at my gym a 6/10 pretty cute chick there often with a 5'6 high tier normie / borderline chadlite.

I'm sort of living this experiment tbh. I'm just under 6'1 and my face isn't bad looking, it just lacks masculinity and defined features. There's nothing egregiously ugly about me, there's nothing particularly attractive about it either. Basically an averagecel / aspiecel.

Face >>>>> All

5'8 with a 7 face easily, I'm 5'9 already and feel average as fuck in terms of height, 5'8 is fine if you have a good face

lose 1 inch to escape inceldom and be respected by people or become the prince of heightmogging but only look slightly better. tough choice...

Height is superior to all.

5'8 7 face, you're a lowiqcel if you choose 6'2 4 face, then you can wear lifts to be atleast 5'10

It would be just my current height with an imprpved face

5’8 the leg lengthen

cope face always wins

No, height gives you an advantage in all areas of life. Literally looking down gives you confidence; advantage in sports, you intimidate others easily so they are less likely to start a fight with you. Even if you have a great face you will still look psychically inferior and in dating all females have height requirement.

6'2 being tall gives you so much advantages

5'8 and a 7 face. I'd only be giving up like an inch or half an inch but i'd be good looking. As long as it isn't a 7 ETHNIC face, then we're gucci. I'd wear lifts AND boots though.

Being tall doesn't mean shit relative to face, but how about a 3rd choice, 5'5" in height, 5/10 face, and a penis with 8 inches length and 6 inches of girth lol.

I'd have no problem being short with an average face if I had 8 inches, you'd only have to send ONE FUCKING DICK PICK to get a bitch to fuck you. The truth is face isn't everything, DICK IS, it just so happens that your face is what a woman sees first and you can't go around flaunting your dick.

When women are gathered around talking about sex its always about dick size (work in a place where 90% of co workers are women). I've seen seome of these women's boy friends, ugly fucks, some are short, some are tall, but all share something in common that the women boast about and CHOSE THEM FOR, they are PACKING HEAT, 7-8 inches + makes you life so damn easy as a man as long as your face isn't in the 3/10 region, as long as its at least 4 you are golden.

No, height gives you an advantage in all areas of life. Literally looking down gives you confidence; advantage in sports, you intimidate others easily so they are less likely to start a fight with you. Even if you have a great face you will still look psychically inferior and in dating all females have height requirement.
Truth. face copers are in deep denial about height

Nice avatar btw

CCcccooopppppe

Girls will go for the 4/10 giant over the good looking midget

View attachment 5166

1. Wrong, depends on where you live, if you live in the netherlands where basically everyone is tall I'd agree, but that image you posted I've seen before and its exception to the rule BS, guys like that get endless pussy, especially if they have a big dick, women spread rumours of that shit like wild fire

2. Get a better sized picture, nobody can read shit, and only people who have seen the image before will understand the point you ATTEMPTED to prove but failed

It's obvious.

FACE

Exactly. Face >>>>>>Height so my height is just like 0.2+ bonus. Stop coping from now on or dont look for excuses

FACE Face and Age Conquer Everything.

Exactly. Face >>>>>>Height so my height is just like 0.2+ bonus. Stop coping from now on or dont look for excuses
Are you dumb ? Height is a massive bonus, but this doesn't apply to the +7/10 (20% of men), but the average and below average men REQUIRE height to be able to get women.

Are you dumb ? Height is a massive bonus, but this doesn't apply to the +7/10 (20% of men), but the average and below average men REQUIRE height to be able to get women.

Require? bro i see so many average to below average guys with below average to average height who got some cute gfs. I see more couples where the guy is like 5'10 than couples where the guy has an height of 6'3+.

Require? bro i see so many average to below average guys with below average to average height who got some cute gfs. I see more couples where the guy is like 5'10 than couples where the guy has an height of 6'3+.
If that's true then make a thread about it and disprove the blackpill so we can all leave this forum.

If that's true then make a thread about it and disprove the blackpill so we can all leave this forum.

lmao i dont need any prove since i am living iin a country where the average height is lik 1.80 but i still see soo many short couples kek, you are just delusional about this height thing.

And the height thing isnt even a big blackpill thing lmaoo, many girls want tall guys but at the end they fall in love with a average height guy. This mostly happens tbh. If you are like 4 inches below the average height, then you have problems but otherwise you dont, kek.