Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather ascend with an ethnic stacy or a white becky?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Ethnic stacy or white becky?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Do you apply an ethnic tax to foids?

Images 66

Vs

Images 67

Tough choice OP

Last edited:
> ethnic
> stacy

pick one

White women are infinitely hotter than any race imo

neither both of them are nasty whores

The first one is just way better looking than the the second foid imo. The first foid looks exotic to me in fact.
Nah. I would get with her because I ain’t no volcel, I just find the second one infinitely more attractive.

Ethnic stacy, how is this even a question?

I don't care.

Friendly reminder that if you voted white becky when you are ethnic, please consider to stay the fuck within your own race

why would you ever want to pick a white Beckie over Yui Aragaki??

Depends if it’s a low/mid tier becky or a high tier becky.

Friendly reminder that if you voted white becky when you are ethnic, please consider to stay the fuck within your own race
keep coping and crying, while black bulls fuck what was supposed to be your white girlfriend

keep coping and crying, while black bulls fuck what was supposed to be your white girlfriend
I can't stop tyrone from slaying but I can still tell ethnic incels that they should know their place

I can't stop tyrone from slaying but I can still tell ethnic incels that they should know their place
This guy is obviously an infiltrator, moron

Call me volcel but those cakeup stacies are actually repulsive to me. Id prefer a natural becky.

I dont know some people believe in BBC
This guy obviously tries to troll people here. Janny trannies and mods still haven't banned him yet

This guy obviously tries to troll people here. Janny trannies and mods still haven't banned him yet
Maybe he's a troll but I should still correct him in case other people belief what he says

It depends on the size of the tits and ass

Depends on the ethnicity. But I'm more attracted to white women.