Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you raise a daughter if she was going to get fucked by an incel instead of chad

would you raise a daughter to get fucked by an incel instead of Chad?

• yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • no

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
poll

you inevitably have a daughter unless you want to murder her or abandon her, you're stuck with her existence

Last edited:
No, it would be cucked anyway

>incel
>fucking

:feelshmm:

No IF you have a daughter smh postfaggots don't read beyond the title
I read the title. But no incel will fuck my potential daughter, because then he won't be an incel

Yes, the entire point of females is to have something to make babies with.

if I had a daughter i would incestmaxx asap and make high iq children like the jews did

nope I'm not
okay so you have an incel he can't get laid throughout his entire life, then you raise your daughter and she eventually meets the incel

this isn't that complicated what part do you not understand inceldom is a life circumstance

okay so you have an incel he can't get laid throughout his entire life, then you raise your daughter and she eventually meets the incel

this isn't that complicated what part do you not understand inceldom is a life circumstance
well then she fucks him? So you're saying help an ugly dude escape inceldom?
No, it would be cucked anyway

well then she fucks him? So you're saying help an ugly dude escape inceldom?
well lets just say you raise her properly and isn't a chadsexual cock carousel rider HYPOTHETICALLY some incel comes along and fucks her and she loves him
Also the entire point of life is to pay taxes

watchu gonna do about it if its cucked? You should of pulled a blank instead!

Your daughter exists in real life, she breathes oxygen! She's alive. You have a daughter! Either you raise her, or she will be raised by society!

watchu gonna do about it if its cucked? You should of pulled a blank instead!

Your daughter exists in real life, she breathes oxygen! She's alive. You have a daughter! Either you raise her, or she will be raised by society!
I'll just fritzlmaxx

Whoever voted no on the poll should just cut the crap and fuck Chad already.

If he wasn't soy and acknowledged the blackpill yes.

I'll just fritzlmaxx
fritzel max is most based.
If he wasn't soy and acknowledged the blackpill yes.
this. if absolutely forced between Chad or incel. I would choose incel only if he is blackpilled, as soyboy incels are arguably worse than Chads and by letting then get your daughter your reinforcing their Retarded world view

Not trucels, but average men at least. Although I would very suspicious of Chads.

No! Even though I love my incel brothers, why bring another incel into this world? (If the baby was a male). If my daughter was Stacy then sure, maybe the good genes would pass on. But if I had a Becky daughter I wouldn't want her to fuck an incel and create another incel!

I'll sell her to the highest bidders like all based Muslims do. JFL .I don't give a shit about other incels. And I'll choose chad only if he commits. At least he has something's genetically to offer if there's no money. Fuck the balckpill too. If anything a blackpilled bastard wil only hump and dump and trick me. You "incel loyalists" are absolute retards.
But yea...I'll have it no other way.

You're the cuck if you choose an incel just because you're incel too.

Last edited: