Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you race mix with Jewish gorls?

Will you breed Jewish gorls (Pic related)

• Total voters
Tbh if she’s hot then why not?
great avi buddy boyo I've considered using it in the past but decided on rapunzel instead :feelscomfy: hitler :feelsaww:

volcel if you wouldnt

Tfw when no qt Sephardic gf

No. I'd reduce the IQ of my offspring:

Jew foids are hot ngl.
Even hitler lost ww2 because of a jewish pussy.

Most "jews" are European anyways.

No. I don't like race mixing.

View attachment 430012

Would you fuck a Jewish gorl with a (((fat ass))) and breed babies with her maby? Ngl to me it seems like a great deal and even if you are anti semitic it works out because you are cucking Jewish men. However I wouldnt want my son to be circumcised thats the only big problem so itd be better if she was one of those liberal jews
What kind of question is this? Of course I fucking would :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

yes of course, but they are cumskin foids so they are extremely hard to get as a ricecel

even the fat landwhales

Fuck there was this jewish foid in my senior year psych seminar with beautiful blue-gray eyes and sleek jet black hair and she was built like a model with such a tight slim body. Before I could even work up the courage to talk to her our classes all went online due to COVID and I never saw her again because I graduated that semester.

Why not? Jews have good status and a lot of jewish girls are good to breed just for the priviledge, if conservative her family would hate