Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Would you punch a curry in the face with brass knuckles for 1$?

Would you punch a curry in the face at full force for 1$?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I definetly would:feelsLSD: who wouldnt want 1$?

I’ll do it for free

I'd pay to punch a shitnigger.

no, why would i punch them when i can punch mean chad

I would punch curry if it was 100 or more than 1 if i knew i wouldn't get caught doing so

I know a curry who bullied me, Id punch him for FREE!

I don't bully people.

Do you take bitcoin?

You are a foid
You don't realize how bad getting bullied or punched in the face unprovoked is because you don't seem have experienced either.

I also realize that this is ragebait, so if you keep this up, don't expect a response from me.

Punching a random curry guy for no reason is stupid.

You don't realize how bad getting bullied or punched in the face unprovoked is because you don't seem have experienced either.
No one would show moral consideration to a curry. Why would you?

No one would show moral consideration to a curry. Why would you?
This is an appeal to the majority. I show moral consideration towards people because that's a human thing to do. I have sympathy for others and their struggle because I know how it feels being made fun of and bullied on a daily basis. Most who show this kind of callousness towards the wellbeing of others are usually antisocial or sociopathic.

This is an appeal to the majority. I show moral consideration towards people because that's a human thing to do. I have sympathy for others and their struggle because I know how it feels being made fun of and bullied on a daily basis. Most who show this kind of callousness towards the wellbeing of others are usually antisocial or sociopathic.
ok

ill rather punch a normies sexhaver man

@cripplecel @kay' @Ebesking @Grim_Reaper @Lonelyus @screwthefbi @lazy_gamer_423 @elliotmaxxer @edgelordcel @Mistake @MoggedByALoli

Whatever you do to that curry, I'll unleash on you tenfold.

@slavcel11

@cripplecel @kay' @Ebesking @Grim_Reaper @Lonelyus @screwthefbi @lazy_gamer_423 @elliotmaxxer @edgelordcel @Mistake @MoggedByALoli

View attachment 1143433

@slavcel11
Just a stupid joke post, no need to go all Uncle Iroh on my ass.
Although if I was incentivized with a million dollars or so, maybe...

Would take the $ and then outsource to some Nigger and pay them 50 cents per victim

View attachment 1143433

@slavcel11

Idc about the race a dollar is a dollar