Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you protect your sister?

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
Would you protect your sister if she was abused by her boyfriend?

Hell yeah, I’d love to beat a sexhaver

Probably, but I don't know what having a whore sister is like.

Yes, but it would have a "price" if you know what I mean. :feelsokman:

depends on the situation. Not going to attack a random dude, but if my sister explains it and the dude is actually out of control and won’t leave her, then yeah.

What does that even mean though? Why is she with him if he's an abuser? :feelskek:

There's just really no situation where defending a woman these days is a good idea without doing some serious gymnastics (and even then only considerable if she's related).

I don't have one, but it's her own fault for choosing abusive Chad and staying with him, I would add beatings myself

Yes but I would also punish her for having a boyfriend.

(Therefore, everything will be the same for her)

:feelzez:I played enough sex games to know what that means giga based

i dont have a sister but have a cousin that was “abused” by her boyfriend so her brother threatened to go and kick his ass and shoot him with a gun
tur s out his sister didnt lie per se but amplified what actually happened because women get overly emotional
she ended up staying and havimg a kid with the bf eventually and she is the cause of all their conflicts

moral of story: never trust a woman and never protect anyone unless you actually see evidence of abuse

No, I would join in as I hate my sister, she is a retarded whore who already had 8-10 boyfriends, hope one of them beats her so hard she dies.

Don't have one but no.

I will protect any member of the family who is a virgin. Once you have sex you're on your own. And if a woman is in a relationship with an abusive man, she definitely had sex with him at some point.

Where I Live your sister stops being your responsibility the moment she's married.

So no :feelsmage:

:blackpill:

and I guess for me it depends on how big the guy is. If he is gymaxxed and tall then fuck no, I would tell my whore sister to leave him and get our gun. but if he is average then yes.

It depends on the situation.

Women are so mentally ill they are capable of defending their abusers.

If I'm in a situation where he's abusing my sister in front of me or near me I would defend her no questions. However, if she DECIDES to defend him and stay with him, then there's really nothing you can do.

I don't have a sister, but when I was 15 I stabbed a drunk guy who tried to touch my mother. And yes, I will do it again if needed.

I don't have one, but it's her own fault for choosing abusive Chad and staying with him, I would add beatings myself
:blackpill:
based
i dont have a sister but have a cousin that was “abused” by her boyfriend so her brother threatened to go and kick his ass and shoot him with a gun
tur s out his sister didnt lie per se but amplified what actually happened because women get overly emotional
she ended up staying and havimg a kid with the bf eventually and she is the cause of all their conflicts

moral of story: never trust a woman and never protect anyone unless you actually see evidence of abuse
this too

No my sister is a spoiled chad-only brat. Why the fuck would i stand up for a foid?

never, my sister is evil and deserves the worst

No, I would join in as I hate my sister, she is a retarded whore who already had 8-10 boyfriends, hope one of them beats her so hard she dies.
Based and hatepilled.

Don't have a sister

Only if I can lead(Pb) him to the correct path.

Depends on the situation.

First I’d have to have a sister that’s living.

My two sisters that were eachother’s twin died either a few days or hours after being born due to being underdeveloped and or having various other nasty health problems.

Anyway though assuming I had a living sister for this topic scenario…

1. We’d have to be close and on good terms.

2. She could not be a slut with a history of poor life decisions/choices and that especially concerning men.

3. I’m not just going to either go beat up some dude on a woman’s word even if said woman is my sister. I’m going to have to witness the abuse somehow in person or on a very convincing and probably secretly recorded video to even think of doing violence or getting into some faggy and or spergy and embarrassing shouting match with the guy.

4. I suppose I would still help my sister even if she were a garbage human being and slut that I didn’t get along with if she came to me and asked for help but my help would only consist of these three words…

“Call the police”.

So you guys be the judge on whether you’d count that as “help” or not.:feelskek::feelshaha:

Yes but only because I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to legally hurt or kill a Chad. I wouldn’t do anything for my sister that I wouldn’t do for another woman, and I would never help a woman only because I felt like it