Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you press a button to kill off 50% of the world's male population??

Would you press the button to kill 50% males, possibly yourself included??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Unless you're an idiot, you will know that demographics and gender ratio imbalance (too many men, not enough women) is probably the most important factor when it comes to incel.

So the question is this: there is a button that would immediately kill 50% of the earth's male population, including possibly yourself also, would you push it?

The surviving 50% men would almost live like kings, their chances of being incel being MUCH lower.

Time to vote!

:society:

50% wouldn't change much.
Some guys would just have multiple gfs.
90% could get truecels laid but also not with stacies :feelsrope:

I don't know about truecels, but 50% would greatly help any remaining standard issue incels (s.i.i.s)

No I would not press, even if I survive I don't believe it's good idea because soyciety will collapse (at least temporarily) and the remaining 50% of men will suffer the most. It's only fair if foids suffer as much as men.

Also because of this:

sex ratios dont help if you’re as ugly as me

So instead of 5 whores chadlite will have 10 whores?

Most people you will kill will be incels as only 20% male population is true sex haver (only physical attraction involved and no money)

i'm a pussy i'll never do it

would press it twice :feelsYall:

but what if accidentally only the sub 7 males die and chads stay alive?:feelsmega:

would press it twice :feelsYall:

but what if accidentally only the sub 7 males die and chads stay alive?:feelsmega:
OK, so vote that please

it would all be entirely random, come down to chance numbers and destiny

I couldn't have such an evil thing on my conscience :blackpill:

I'd press it if it was 100 percent of foids and males too

You would probably see actual harems which would anger you yes voters even more. :feelshaha:

No, not risking my life. :feelsUgh:

If I had such a button, I would have pressed it 2 times. All the girls of the world are mine. Checkmate! :feelzez:

Less people means more respect and love among those who remain. So yes
If I had such a button, I would have pressed it 2 times. All the girls of the world are mine. Checkmate! :feelzez:
Nah man, you would have halved it twice... meaning so you are left with 25%. Plus there is twice the risk you die

Nah man, you would have halved it twice... meaning so you are left with 25%. Plus there is twice the risk you die
Then I would have written a cheat on immortality "BAGUVIX" :feelzez:

We don't need less men, we need more women.
If you kill 50% of men, there wouldn't be enough workforce left.

If there was no possibility of me dying when I pressed the button then yeah

that's a win win no matter which way you look at it

No, because the ratio between handsome and ugly guys will be the same. :feelsjuice:
The beautiful ones will fuck all the girls. :blackpill: :bigbrain:

If I can choose chads and normies, yes.

I wouldn't kill other people for femoids, and anyway, they're going to pick chads anyway.

This world needs to reborn again from a fresh start without Jews

50% is at the terrible spot where little to nothing would change and you are just risking yourself and your family.
If it would be 90% then things would have become a little more interesting.

No, it would only give more power to foids, if you think feminism is bad now imagine how matriarchal would then be. Also i dont want to kill boys for chance at mlady, not worth it.

We don't need less men, we need more women.
If you kill 50% of men, there wouldn't be enough workforce left.
What you really need to do is get rid of birth control, child support, and government welfare.

Women are retarded, yes it's true. Nonetheless, they can control themselves and they would if the consequences for fucking were obvious.

The world population is too large, so yes absolutely

No, because life quality would decrease. Though I would press a button that would turn 50% of the male population into asexuals

Make it 100% of all life on the planet and I would.

I would just keep pressing it until I'm either dead, or the last man on Earth. Even if I was the last man on Earth I'd still be very tempted to press it again and leave humanity extinct.

No, it would only give more power to foids, if you think feminism is bad now imagine how matriarchal would then be. Also i dont want to kill boys for chance at mlady, not worth it.
God IQ

Looks like almost 6/10 here would press the button.

Good choice tbh :feelsokman:

I don't think my choice would benefit me directly regardless of what I pick, and I don't believe that any of the choices are particularly good.
Make it 100% of all life on the planet and I would.

I don't think my choice would benefit me directly regardless of what I pick, and I don't believe that any of the choices are particularly good.
?? I literally covered all choice in given event.

So what you mean is you wouldn't press button. OK fine, say that then

we just need more women (resources) tbh