Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you prefer to be a 4/10 billionaire or a poor Chad?

Chad or 4/10 billionaire?

• Chad

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Billionaire 4/10 normie

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
Scio

Scio

Banned
-
A wizard approaches you and gives you two options:

- he can make you a billionaire low tier normie (slightly below average looks and height + balding)
Or
- He can make you a Chad, but you will be poor you entire life. You are not allowed to make more than 1500 dollars per month.

What will you choose?

I would go for Chad, because i know money means nothing and it´s just cope.

normie still gets sex and love so im fine with that but if its billionaire incel I prefer chad

I’ll actually upgrade too since 4/10 is a higher level than me lol

I'd chose billionaire but not single digit millionaire

love is worth more then money.

Obviously billionaire :feelshaha: easiest decision ever

billionaire + I've been rated as a 3/10 so it would be an upgrade :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ps: surgery is not allowed as billionaire. You will always be 4/10.

billionaire obviously, I actually used to think that a poor chad had it better than me when I was younger. Now that i think about it billionairecel could buy a shit ton of stacy hookers and have tons and tons more fun, mogging the shit out the poor chad.
Yes you can buy unlimited hookers but you know none of them will give you genuine love. And all foids will want you only for your money.

I'd still slay as a 4/10 Billionaire since toilets love money so much. I could promise riches to the foid in exchange for sex, and then pump and dump the toilet into the curb.:feelskek:

ps: surgery is not allowed as billionaire. You will always be 4/10.
Probably a poor Chad in that case. Being a billionaire would allow you to buy amazing copes, but the dopamine hit would wear off. You will never be able to buy true love or friends. Chad has innate value. And when you're a Chad, good things just happen to you, so I probably wouldn't even be that poor for long.

Last edited:
4/10 billionaire cause im 0.1/10 poorcel now

If I remain my current age... billionaire without question. I don't mind paying foids to leave when I'm done.

BUT if we start over I'd gladly choose a chad. A chad in his teens and 20s likely lives better than any incel richfag.

Probably a poor Chad in that case. Being a billionaire would allow you to buy amazing copes, but the dopamine hit would wear off. You will never be able to buy true love or friends. Chad has innate value. And when you're a Chad, good things just happen to you, so I probably wouldn't even be that poor for long.
I agree. I was never rich myself but my parents used to give me money and i bought many things i liked but in the end it ment nothing...this is a very short feeling of happiness. I think even billionaires are not very happy. I even think it can make you very depressed because you can buy everything but you will realize that you can´t buy the only few things which matter in life. You will know all parasitic foids will only want your money.

Being billionnaire I can NEET indefinitely

chad, i can have milliions of followers on social media by just existing

I think even billionaires are not very happy. I even think it can make you very depressed because you can buy everything but you will realize that you can´t buy the only few things which matter in life. You will know all parasitic foids will only want your money.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

normie still gets sex and love so im fine with that but if its billionaire incel I prefer chad
normies dont get love. women pretend to love em for there attention and resources. women only love chad

Poor Chads do not exist

Is 4/10 really normie though?

Most chads are from low class poor rough areas, but it doesn’t matter, looks and height mogs all
WTF? I've never seen a single tall good looking man who was not from a rich family. Not a single one. And btw being a "Chad" is really overrated anyway, being an animal nigger gets you far more pussy.

WTF? I've never seen a single tall good looking man who was not from a rich family. Not a single one. And btw being a "Chad" is really overrated anyway, being an animal nigger gets you far more pussy.
Most rich (((families))) tend to have ugly kids for obvious reasons

I’d go chad, the wizard said nothing about leeching off of foids for luxuries :feelsdevil: