Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you prefer having a relationship with someone from your race?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Or you have a fetish for someone out of your ethnicity?

I like black females

I just want a female with a functioning vagina. Just lol @ having standards as an Incel.

nausea said:
disagree,

I had a okcupid account in Boston, I matched with average looking 5-6/10 white women and 7-8/10 model tier black women at the same time. Black women are the least desired group according to statistics, so they must be more desperate to find a guy.

I wouldn't really care tbh. I prefer white and asian girls (Japanese and Korean) but I'd also date a black girl

I'd rather a currycel or a fat aboriginal.

Yes, but some Asian and Black women are attractive to me. One of the prettiest girls I saw was half black/half white. It doesn't really matter what I do or don't prefer though, as no human females prefer me.

Asian or white.

I'd prefer anything but asians and blacks. Emphasis on prefer. Would still fuck and date any race.

DyingHope said:
It doesn't really matter what I do or don't prefer though, as no human females prefer me.
yes I forgot that

I used to have a big thing for asian women. These days though, I'd rather have a northeast european girl. Like Finnish or Estonian. Either way, I would prefer a woman of a race not of my own.

I'll be honest and say I'm not crazy about women of my ethnicity. Would I date a woman of my race? Sure. But they're not my number 1 preference. They're not even in the top 5. And only half of it has to do with looks.

anyone except a fat abo

Any, I want to spread my seed to stop Chadism from happening over and over again.

I'm white but I prefer full blooded African women and also SE Asian women over whites.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yellow fever.

Of course  :cowboy:

Homosapicuckus said:
I'm white but I prefer full blooded African women and also SE Asian women over whites.

kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

CopingGymcel said:
Of course  :cowboy:

kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

I want a woman like this who still haven't been infected by feminism, materialism and follow her traditions.

bodymarks0041.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
I want a woman like this who still haven't been infected by feminism, materialism and follow her traditions.

bodymarks0041.jpg

me too

mmm
i really like the bodies of asian girls, they have something i like
i've been with thai, chinese and indo

i still like whites too but i have a bit of this yellow fever thing
i also really like their long black hair

CopingGymcel said:
Homosapicuckus said:
I want a woman with aids.
bodymarks0041.jpg
Nasty.
Wanting to fuck any woman of any other race is nasty in general. I am half a sand nigger and I think I should stick to Arab females or whites.

I dont care .

ironcrusher38 said:
Or you have a fetish for someone out of your ethnicity?

If it has a pussy and looks female then I don't really care.

Homosapicuckus said:

bodymarks0041.jpg
Harsh tribal life causes extreme materialism. You have an utopia in your mind.

I would like to have white girlfriend but would never marry her. My life would be unfulfilled if I had to settle with girl other than Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

I prefer curry