Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you personalitymaxx for an IT foid?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
You have the next 2 options:
  1. Stay true to the cause and die a 58-year-old KHHV incel (lonely people live less).
  2. Personalitymaxx for an IT foid (mid-tier Becky) and ascend with her. Die an 85-year-old with kids and grandkids, and have long let go of the blackpill.
If these were your ONLY two probable futures, which one are you choosing and why?

For option number one you basically stay the same as you are now, but knowing that you're gonna die at 58 years old and that nothing is going to change.

For option number two you'd have to let go of the blackpill philosophy and anything related to it, take care of yourself (personal grooming, exercising), get a job or find a way to support yourself financially, be more sociable and less judgemental and start seeing women as much of a human as you are. Also, dealing with her left-wing liberal views.

Would you do all that to ascend if the ONLY other possible future for you was simply rotting in this forum till the day of your death?

I'm listening :feelshehe:

I already am personalitymaxed (with the exception of being bluepilled)
Wheres my Becky?

I have done enough observing of the relationships of other people to know that being with an IT foid (or any other feminist foid) would make my life absolute hell. So obviously option number one.

2. is not an option you retard.

Doesn’t matter if they’re low tier Beckys… I’ve had to personalitymaxx in every social interaction I’ve ever had, I’m actually quite good at it but it’s fucking exhausting.

Anyways every zoomer female is a carbon copy of one another so you only really need to learn one method of personalitymaxxing and you’re set

I already am personalitymaxed (with the exception of being bluepilled)
Wheres my Becky?
But did you socialmaxx as well? Can't personalitymaxx if there's no one to judge your personality in the first place JFL :feelshaha:

Nah, it's just food for thought.

2. is not an option you retard.
Why not? Explain instead of name-calling like a 5 yr old you bozo

I have done enough observing of the relationships of other people to know that being with an IT foid (or any other feminist foid) would make my life absolute hell. So obviously option number one.
Sadly true, they expect cucks for partners, and then they become dissatisfied because their partners are cucks :feelskek: I don't think females are capable of thinking even 2 steps ahead when they're making decisions... (like marrying a nig n' stuff).

Doesn’t matter if they’re low tier Beckys… I’ve had to personalitymaxx in every social interaction I’ve ever had, I’m actually quite good at it but it’s fucking exhausting.

Anyways every zoomer female is a carbon copy of one another so you only really need to learn one method of personalitymaxxing and you’re set
I 100% agree with everything said here, but truth be told I've never had any conversation with an IT/leftie-liberal type foid for over 30 seconds or so, they always have an attitude and I was never able to connect with them, even in school projects. Funny I actually once told a dyke classmate of mine that I never would've thought she was a Lesbian because she didn't have her head shaved or her hair dyed purple or whatever bs they do and she got really pissed telling me that was just a stereotype and that it was offensive like stfu I'm just telling you what I thought.

Why not? Explain instead of name-calling like a 5 yr old you bozo
They are Chad only, none of them would date us no matter how "personalitymaxxed" we are :feelstastyman:

It’s 2022 IT foids don’t even try to hide the blackpill anymore and IT cucks take it in the ass

You have the next 2 options:
  1. Stay true to the cause and die a 58-year-old KHHV incel (lonely people live less).
  2. Personalitymaxx for an IT foid (mid-tier Becky) and ascend with her. Die an 85-year-old with kids and grandkids, and have long let go of the blackpill.
If these were your ONLY two probable futures, which one are you choosing and why?

For option number one you basically stay the same as you are now, but knowing that you're gonna die at 58 years old and that nothing is going to change.

For option number two you'd have to let go of the blackpill philosophy and anything related to it, take care of yourself (personal grooming, exercising), get a job or find a way to support yourself financially, be more sociable and less judgemental and start seeing women as much of a human as you are. Also, dealing with her left-wing liberal views.

Would you do all that to ascend if the ONLY other possible future for you was simply rotting in this forum till the day of your death?

I'm listening :feelshehe:
How will personalitymaxxx change one's genetic flaws?

"IT IT IT IT" shut the fuck up. Kill yourself

It’s 2022 IT foids don’t even try to hide the blackpill anymore and IT cucks take it in the ass
Fair points :feelsseriously:

That's not a good thing for them, believe me.
No, I agree with you. I imagine they'd come to sorely regret it because then they'd find themselves with new, unwanted responsibilities.

How will personalitymaxxx change one's genetic flaws?
Well, IT foids supposedly don't care about looks and will take anyone as long as he has a good personality. You gotta remember they're not the typical foids you see outside, they're on soyddit for a reason.

"IT IT IT IT" shut the fuck up. Kill yourself
I don't bring up IT that often, but besides that, there aren't many things better to do than prove normies wrong u idiot. It's always the same bottom-of-the-barrel posts here, so if anything you should thank me for flipping stuff up a little and make things more interesting. And if you don't like it, then don't fucking click on posts with "IT" in the title u mongoloid :feelsree:

Stop mentioning those stupid fucks.