Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you pay the price?

Would you pay the price

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
heh this is why my mother doesn't want me messing with white foids

not that i have a choice they dont want to mess with me

Bantu women (even mulattos) are just no.
Brazil :feelsUgh:.

heh this is why my mother doesn't want me messing with white foids

not that i have a choice they dont want to mess with me
get the fuck away from white foids they belong to white trucels like me :reeeeee:

That site has too many ads.

get the fuck away from white foids they belong to white trucels like me :reeeeee:
i dont wanna end up like the nigger in the video

keep them.

She's not white

Votes are not publicly visible :soy:

fuck the police

Her dad was some cartel from Brazil not a cop. He says "deixa me explicar" which means "let me explain" and then gets blasted. Dude was playing with fire just dating her, now imagine uploading a video of him fucking the cartel's daughter.

damn Brazilian don’t mess around

Women are brain dead

for the dude it’s beneficial, he’ll be seen as a chad

But for a women you ‘ll be seen as toilet who get fuck in the wood , you are dishonoring your father who raises you

A women can destroy a man honor in a matter of seconds :feelskek:

this needs to be the fate of all racemixers:owo:

For chad there two women he don’t mess with :

Girl with Muslim families
Girl with thugmaxx families ( specially if they are from Brazil:feelskek:)

No. She's not even that attractive.

Of course I hear portuguese in the video :lul::lul: I have watched so many gore video from brasil I can basically speak portuguese now

Shitzil is one massive GTA online server pvp enabled

ascending then getting shot to death? fuck yeah I would "pay the price" it's a fucking steal

i would, no more sexless life for me

that's the best she could get ? or maybe she planned all of it to have the guy killed :feelsthink:

I get to fuck AND get out of this hell reality? Sign me up immediately

This country is trash, but it is a nice video, saw before. Unfortunately most couples do not get punished like that.

Two mongrels fucking each other and then the bitches father kills the one that fucked his little princess.What a stupid fool.:feelsUgh:He raised a bitch,what he was expecting?

Last edited:
Negative birth rate, it seems.

Your a kike midget, the idea that whites would ever except you as their own is a joke.

Your a kike midget, the idea that whites would ever except you as their own is a joke.
Shut the fuck up you antisemitic greycel and rot in poverty :reeeeee:. Kikes are both white and non white at the same time

Once again the man dies but the woman lives :feelsaww:
and some people shit on this ethnic kid that was a low iq move for sure but foids are literray poisoned gift:feelsaww: And its the GIRL who have the phone in her hand :feelsaww:

Last edited: