Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you pack up your job, friends and family to go get married to a 5/10 girl on the other side of the world?

G

Guest2

It's not guaranteed that she won't leave you eventually, and you live in a similar economy, but you have to get a new job and stuff. I reckon that I would because I don't have friends whom I actually see in real life and I want to cut ties with my mother anyway. Actually, I definitely would; I should have made the question harder.

I am on the other side of the world.

Marriage is a no-no. She'd fuck me over eventually.

sure, i just have to like her face and 5/10 is enough

It's not guaranteed that she won't leave you eventually, and you live in a similar economy, but you have to get a new job and stuff. I reckon that I would because I don't have friends whom I actually see in real life and I want to cut ties with my mother anyway. Actually, I definitely would; I should have made the question harder.

NO
if u travel more than 20min for sex she knows youre loser without options and itsover

Originally was thinking Yes, but then:

It's not guaranteed that she won't leave you
Anyone who picks yes is setting themselves up for being cucked.

If she stays loyal volcel if you wouldn't.

Originally was thinking Yes, but then:

Anyone who picks yes is setting themselves up for being cucked.

If she stays loyal volcel if you wouldn't.
Well, she's not going to leave you instantly. She is happy initially and all that, but I'm not saying that she's guaranteed to stay with you.

Well, she's not going to leave you instantly. She is happy initially and all that, but I'm not saying that she's guaranteed to stay with you.
Yeah still no.

Not moving to the other side of the world (for me that would be New Zealand) to be inevitable cucked in the end.

I have no friends nor family.
I have a job for people with disabilities.