Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you move to North Korea if?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Let's say the North Korea is opening it's borders for incels across the world (all this done to boost the local economy), you would be given a nice spacious house in a nice location/neighborhood, a well paid job (of your choice and not the wageslaving kind) and an avg tier north korean foid, and all other basic things are taken care off like food and electricity. However the catch is you could never return to your home country or leave north korea and you basically a north korean citizen following the same rules and laws the natives do if you accept the offer. Would you move?

Last edited:
Probably not, I don't want to be a big fat retards cuck. I also heard they have a real problem with not having any food.

Probably not, I don't want to be a big fat retards cuck. I also heard they have a real problem with not having any food.
Well let's say you are among the north korean elite and basic things like food, electricity and money is not an issue, would you consider moving?

Well let's say you are among the north korean elite and basic things like food, electricity and money is not an issue, would you consider moving?
I probably wouldn't.

yeah, that sounds great. i would be with my own people and have a foid. i think they have a lax attitude towards drugs as well.

I got used to a certain level of freedom (like consuming whatever media I want).
My existence would depend on the benevolence of the dictator, and this could be very volatile in a communist dictatorship, with all the periodically returning purges, execution, etc.
Plus I heard North Koreans are very racist towards foreigners.

yeah, that sounds great. i would be with my own people and have a foid. i think they have a lax attitude towards drugs as well.
I would move too, north korea is far better and advanced than curryland.

I would move too, north korea is far better and advanced than curryland.
i think i would choose my job to be screenwriter because their movies suck.

i think i would choose my job to be screenwriter because their movies suck.
Don't know much about their music, but I would choose to be a songwriter.

Don't know much about their music, but I would choose to be a songwriter.
I can make movies about the evils of South Korean whores who worship white cock, and I'll be popular with Kim Jong Un and hopefully his sister as well.

Who the hell would say no ? It's maybe the only place on earth that isn't cucked to oblivion and where people are traditionalists to the core. And North Korean women are less fake than those of the south, they spend their youth chanting patriotic songs and they know how to cook.

Yes, yes, AND YES.

I'm not sure I'd really trust Kim Jong Un tbh.

Who the hell would say no ? It's maybe the only place on earth that isn't cucked to oblivion and where people are traditionalists to the core. And North Korean women are less fake than those of the south, they spend their youth chanting patriotic songs and they know how to cook.

Yes, yes, AND YES.
I was surprised how many users on the thread said no.
I'm not sure I'd really trust Kim Jong Un tbh.
Like you can trust any politician.

the older I get, the more North Korea sounds apealing to me

Yes
I will even move to Nazi Germany just to not see a feminist

Let's say the North Korea is opening it's borders for incels across the world (all this done to boost the local economy), you would be given a nice spacious house in a nice location/neighborhood, a well paid job (of your choice and not the wageslaving kind) and an avg tier north korean foid, and all other basic things are taken care off like food and electricity. However the catch is you could never return to your home country or leave north korea and you basically a north korean citizen following the same rules and laws the natives do if you accept the offer. Would you move?
yes

i only want their foid. because in the more rural areas of NK (which is unseen), its a huge fucking slum full of starving north koreans

Would be fun being a soldier for their army tbh.

Probably not. I like exploring new countries, staying in the same place might be depressing. Also, would I be allowed to use Unrestricted Internet in this scenario? Also, what if the foid is a total bitch.

Probably not. I like exploring new countries, staying in the same place might be depressing. Also, would I be allowed to use Unrestricted Internet in this scenario? Also, what if the foid is a total bitch.
You can explore north Korea, big enough country. Yes you would have unrestricted internet. For the foid, it is completely unknown and you would have to take a chance, she could be your ideal foid or a total bitch.

You can explore north Korea, big enough country. Yes you would have unrestricted internet. For the foid, it is completely unknown and you would have to take a chance, she could be your ideal foid or a total bitch.
At that point, it's not really North Korea. But I wouldn't risk it. Women instinctually hate me, it seems.

At that point, it's not really North Korea. But I wouldn't risk it. Women instinctually hate me, it seems.
Understandable. NK is too extreme for many.

Understandable. NK is too extreme for many.
I already live in a totalitarian autocracy. The last thing is that, on top of possible starvation tbh

I would. Seems like a great offer

Pyongyang is a beautiful city. You would be allocated a nice place there of your choice.
Yeah I would live life as an elite noble in North Korea. Definitely a better situation than what I am living now. All I have to do is not disrespect the leader or talk against the party

Yeah I would live life as an elite noble in North Korea. Definitely a better situation than what I am living now. All I have to do is not disrespect the leader or talk against the party
Those elite army uniforms of NK look pretty cool too. They are asethetic people tbh.

Maybe, I might move then.

No. I would get otto warmbier'd

Do you even have to ask?

Ofc I would.

Many said no.

free internet
+ infinite social status
pc
foid
rich relative to the poor population

sounds good to me

just hope the ping is not shit so I can play games.

no, i enjoy my freedom too much

Definitely North Korea is actually a pretty decent country, too extreme but still better than most places.

Its a nice idea for ricecels but I am curry and they will probably not accept me. If I were rice I would work as a hacker.

Its a nice idea for ricecels but I am curry and they will probably not accept me. If I were rice I would work as a hacker.
Understandable.

Also, welcome to the forum fellowcel. :feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsLightsaber: