Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you marry an unattractive girl below your looksmatch?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Just imagine that you get sex and female companionship but you go through life knowing she is below you. Can you cope with that?

Fuck no, she can go jump off a bridge I ain’t breeding with a monkey. I only want above 8/10 Stacy’s

No, i'm 180+ IQ billionaire 12/10 turbostacy only

Fuck no, she can go jump off a bridge I ain’t breeding with a monkey. I only want above 8/10 Stacy’s
so you don't even want a looksmatch? dis y u inkel

Joined Mar 18, 2023
Posts 14
Online 1h 37m

marriage = cuck

so you don't even want a looksmatch? dis y u inkel
I’m easily sub 5, all sub 5s and normies should consider antinatilism. Reproducing with other sub 5s only to create more sub 5s is evil

I would consider marriage if she was a cute kissless virgin. Even then, maybe not.

I just need to be attracted to her. If I’m not then what’s the point.

im entitled to above my looksmatch. wont settle for anything less

im entitled to above my looksmatch. wont settle for anything less
I would consider marriage if she was a cute kissless virgin. Even then, maybe not.
No, i'm 180+ IQ billionaire 12/10 turbostacy only
If you won't settle for your looksmatch at a minimum you are a fraudcel

Woudl you marry the girl in your AVI?
Oui :yes:

tumblr_pqix8cJjwA1uypplgo1_1280.pnj

No, gigastacy or death

No
I have low standards regarding fucking/one night stands, but high ones regarding dating or marriage.

Average looks and virgin

I just need to be attracted to her. If I’m not then what’s the point.
Well it is possible to be attracted to her when you fuck but not anytime else. I expect this is how guys with fat gfs/wives do it.

Just imagine that you get sex and female companionship but you go through life knowing she is below you. Can you cope with that?
I hug the void at night

As long as she isn’t a sheboon I’ll definitely ascend with her

I would fuck her but not marry her.

No. Not at The moment. The problem exactly is that healthy regular girls all want Chad. Might Have to lower My standards when Im older.

Tbh yes if she's a virgin but tbh she's almost certainly been ran through by chad chadlite mtn and likely even ltn

Gigacuck if you marry

not unless she is rich