Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you marry an ugly foid if she did this for you?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Imagine having a wife who cooks like this for you:

Jesus Christ, I would work my ass off in a dirty dangerous job every day of my life. I would go down into the coal mines with my pickaxe and a smile on my face, knowing that my dear wife cares about me so much :feelsbadman:

Probably her husband is either an Italian gigachad or a millionaire executive or something. No way a woman would go through such efforts for an average man.

No. I can prepare my own meals quite easily.

Man. I think about this everyday I'm scrambling to make a pb&j while I'm rushing out the door to get to work. I'd absolutely love to have a girl that cooks for me so maybe I can fatten up finally

No. I can prepare my own meals quite easily.
I can too but I make pretty basic meals since it's too much time to do more. But old housewives spent so much time cooking and weren't rushed by preparing for work so they got really good at it to please their husbands. Now if you have a girlfriend you're lucky if she knows how to boil spaghetti, probably you will be the better cook than her while also needing to go to work (I've literally seen this with most guys I know).

men have been marrying ugly holes since forever.

Give an example of “ugly”.

I was expecting a gif of some wack sex move :feelsjuice::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Give an example of “ugly”.
IDK like most from this photo:
1396718807146emunt.jpg

Yes they're asians and white wimminz are typically better if they're not fat, but you get the point.

Are you hungry?

:feelsrope::feelsrope:Tfw no ugly japanese wife to make me bento everyday.

Of course, I wouldn't. Who do you think I am? An ugly true incel who'd be happy if his looksmatch (a 3/10 foid) loved him? JFL.

Just realized they had Tim Hortons in the video, meaning a fucking Canadian :feelspuke: guy landed this.

Oh nvm he was speaking Japanese, meaning he's either a Jap or a weeb.

Last edited:
This is what they took from you.

IDK like most from this photo:
1396718807146emunt.jpg

Yes they're asians and white wimminz are typically better if they're not fat, but you get the point.
From the ones in the photo I would say yes definitely worth it.

Gigavolcel if you wouldn't.

Don't you have restaurants in your country?