Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry an Asian waifu

Would you marry an Asian waifu

• No

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes, I would marry any Asian of any kind

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Yes, but only Middle Eastern / Brown women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only Indian women

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes, but only East Asian women (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese)

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Yes, but only one specific ethnicity (list below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm willing to date a noodle I'm attracted to, yes. I wouldn't marry anything though. I don't have much, but the laws are so cucked I could be kicked outta my home. FUCK THAT.

All 4+/10 SEA foids are either already booked by rich Chinese/Korean/Japanese/White businessmen or are conservative(Cambodia, Thai, Vietnam) foids already married at their early 20s or are prostitutes earning money for their families.

Shemales.
Wtf really? They both look legit top tier anime characters JFL

fuck yes marry why

I don't want incel children, so no

No.

I would however fuck the shit out of either Katsuni or Lily Thai however given half the chance, but I’d definitely be “safe” about it due to not wanting to create anymore suffering hapa ER’s or contract any of the nasty STD’s either of them may have from their onetime career choice.

Sure why not I'm in no position to be picky. But no kids. I could not create hapas knowing the hell they would have to endure.

I don't like how noodles look tbh but I'd fuck one anyways. Marriage is bullshit I'll never marry.