Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry an Asian waifu

Would you marry an Asian waifu

• No

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Yes, I would marry any Asian of any kind

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Yes, but only Middle Eastern / Brown women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only Indian women

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes, but only East Asian women (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese)

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Yes, but only one specific ethnicity (list below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why marry anything?

Japs and koreans are already whites with slanted eyes. Jbw'ing only works on brown asians

tfw no virgin curry waifu

Japs and koreans are already whites with slanted eyes. Jbw'ing only works on brown asians
Only white due to cosmetics

Fucked up but the truth

Marriage means nothing nowadays, in the past a wedding and a wedding rings was to show the world you were not available but today anyone can divorce if they want to so being married doesn´t gaurentee that you will be together forever.

Plus if your wife do divorce you she´ll end up taken half your money and possesions JUST because you were husband and wife instead of boyfriend and girlfriend there is no upside to getting married only downsides.

Any but I think brown women are hotter than east asians

I don't give one fuck about a females race. I will date any female.

Marriage means nothing nowadays, in the past a wedding and a wedding rings was to show the world you were not available but today anyone can divorce if they want to so being married doesn´t gaurentee that you will be together forever.

Plus if your wife do divorce you she´ll end up taken half your money and possesions JUST because you were husband and wife instead of boyfriend and girlfriend there is no upside to getting married only downsides.
Except white 20 something year old 1st world guy fufills poor short sea womens hypergamy standards. What youre saying only applies to looksmatched or near looksmatched couples. 23 year old 5'10 white american 4.5/10 mogs the shit out of sea chick. Theyre hypergamy is fufilled from it

Except white 20 something year old 1st world guy fufills poor short sea womens hypergamy standards. What youre saying only applies to looksmatched or near looksmatched couples. 23 year old 5'10 white american 4.5/10 mogs the shit out of sea chick. Theyre hypergamy is fufilled from it
Maybe you are right IF you move your entire life to their country where they won´t be influenced by this modern society, @FACEandLMS had a guy on his podcast yesterday where they discussed this very topic and you are a fool if you think you can marry a SEA girl, take her to your 1st world country and live your life with her till the end.

I have wanted to make a thread about this I´m about to say before but here is the short version. Ever noticed how SEA girls in their 3rd world countries react to white males contra how asian girls who grew up in 1st world countries have the exact same standards as white girls!? As soon as they get a glimpse of how much sluttiness or as they call it "freedom" they can get away with here they have no reason to stay with an ugly or average male when they can just divorce rape him and fuck Chad.

you have a problem ?

I prefer to stay out of my own race, and would sooner pick a white girl over a black one due to genetic superiority.

i just don't want my kids to be even uglier than me, and it's easier to rise them if the mother share my culture

Keep coping, lightskinned blacks mog darkskinned ones.

I prefer to stay out of my own race, and would sooner pick a white girl over a black one due to genetic superiority.
:feelswhat:

male equivalent of a noodlewhore

I will marry any ethbciity if foid is richer than me. but if she is poor or same level, I will not get married lest I get divorced rapes

If I ever reproduce it will be with a white woman. There’s no way in hell I’m ever bringing a mixed race kid who’ll suffer from identity issues into the world.

Maybe you are right IF you move your entire life to their country where they won´t be influenced by this modern society, @FACEandLMS had a guy on his podcast yesterday where they discussed this very topic and you are a fool if you think you can marry a SEA girl, take her to your 1st world country and live your life with her till the end.

I have wanted to make a thread about this I´m about to say before but here is the short version. Ever noticed how SEA girls in their 3rd world countries react to white males contra how asian girls who grew up in 1st world countries have the exact same standards as white girls!? As soon as they get a glimpse of how much sluttiness or as they call it "freedom" they can get away with here they have no reason to stay with an ugly or average male when they can just divorce rape him and fuck Chad.
Asian girls in america dont have the same standards as white girls lmfao. Socal etc is filled with asian 1st world foids and soy numale boyfriends
Also. Jfl if you actually believe all of those soy cuck faggot whites dating 1st world asian bitches in cali new york etc could have gotten a white girl if they wanted to but just picked an asian girl jfl. The absolute state of this site.

Last edited:
Asian girls in america dont have the same standards as white girls lmfao. Socal etc is filled with asian 1st world foids and soy numale boyfriends
You joined yesterday and you think you know anything about girls or the blackpill for that matter? Smh you are delusional if you don´t think any Asian girl doesn´t want the same as any white girl out there...

You joined yesterday and you think you know anything about girls or the blackpill for that matter? Smh you are delusional if you don´t think any Asian girl doesn´t want the same as any white girl out there...
Youre absolutely nuts if you actually believe that the millions of whites dating first world asians could have been with a white slim girl instead but picked the asian foid.

Hapaposting has ruined my desire to mate w/ anyone outside my race. If I ever have a kid, I don't want him to be another ER.

You use faceandlms video saying jbw and bringing 3rd world foid to 1st world never works. Ignoring that that guy is literally a nog! Lmfao. A nig talking about jbw. Thats funny. Youre either a ethnic aswell, or a lazy white who wants to have an excuse why he doesnt get asian waifu. Asian pussy is the future. White sluts will be rotting while the men that they have rejected find fulfillment between the legs of asian wiafu

Youre absolutely nuts if you actually believe that the millions of whites dating first world asians could have been with a white slim girl instead but picked the asian foid.
What the hell are you talking about be specific for fuck sake name the gender. I am talking about white girls and asians girls can both get white males not the other way around.

All 4+/10 SEA foids are either already booked by rich Chinese/Korean/Japanese/White businessmen or are conservative(Cambodia, Thai, Vietnam) foids already married at their early 20s or are prostitutes earning money for their families.

Shemales.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about be specific for fuck sake name the gender. I am talking about white girls and asians girls can both get white males not the other way around.
There is millions of white american males dating asian american foids. Im asking you if you actually believe that all of those white males could have easily gotten a white girl instead but chose the asian one. Because youre trying to say that asian american girls have the same standards as white american girls have, even though they are a shittier race, shorter, flat faced, uglier, brower, etc. Because a nignogs podcast said so. Because if asian american foids have the same standards as white american foids, then surely every one of these numale soycuck south calafornia white guys dating an asian foid could have easily gotten a white bitch, as they must be atleast chadlite, amiright?

I'm mostly attracted to black girls and Asian girls so yes. Yes I would. Depends on the Asian though I think.
Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Indonesian, and such? Yes. I would. I definitely would as I like those types.
I'm not sure on Koreans.

There is millions of white american males dating asian american foids. Im asking you if you actually believe that all of those white males could have easily gotten a white girl instead but chose the asian one. Because youre trying to say that asian american girls have the same standards as white american girls have, even though they are a shittier race, shorter, flat faced, uglier, brower, etc. Because a nignogs podcast said so. Because if asian american foids have the same standards as white american foids, then surely every one of these numale soycuck south calafornia white guys dating an asian foid could have easily gotten a white bitch, as they must be atleast chadlite, amiright?

This board underestimates SMV of a typical asian foid.

:what: come again?
I don't mean ghetto girls if that's what you think I mean. I don't like black girls with pink, blonde, blue, purple, skanky clothes on and weave.

For some odd reason I keep hoping to meet Supreme Leader Kim and getting on his good side and he blesses me with a pure North Korean Waifu. One he found in the mines

You don´t get anything do you? I am saying the asian girls can get anyone at least meaning a one night stand with most guys not that white guys can get any asian girl and you say flatfaced which indicated you are talking about SEA girls where many 1st world asians are white and neotenous which most guys like.

You don´t get anything do you? I am saying the asian girls can get anyone at least meaning a one night stand with most guys not that white guys can get any asian girl and you say flatfaced which indicated you are talking about SEA girls where many 1st world asians are white and neotenous which most guys like.

To be the ref here, I think you guys are both right.

I think that the chads who could get any woman they want wouldn't prefer an Asian woman. Maybe a few would, but most would not.

However, due to the inherent smv that women have over men, 6-7 guys will take anything they can get and if that means a sexy Asian girl, yeah.

At any rate, incels are fucked. Asian women don't want them.

You originally were saying that if you bring a 3rd world sea chick back to america, she will leave you to fuck chad. Which im saying isnt true, as she already has a guy atleast 3 points above her. The failed marriage shit happens when the guy picks one that grew up in the city over there, a bar/club girl, one that wasnt atleast 3 points below them (race counts as one point, one foot taller than her counts as one point, and one point facially better than her). And if she grew up in a rural area. And you are age matched. If these requirements are met, and you brutally dominate physically and mentally, there is little chance of her "leaving" for chad. Youre already chad to her. Yes shell see how other guys mog you and flirt with her, but you just beat her and its fine.

If u wouldnt marry any asian women you are a fakecel

"Would you, an incel want to be with a women?" is a pretty stupid question

I answered no because I'm against marriage.
But I would take an asian girlfriend no doubt about it.

I am ok with middle eastern and eastern asian. No curry .