Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry a Stacy who used to be a gorilla?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/kpiHXgpnFck

u get the foid on the left but she will have been a female gorilla at one point on the right.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on this?

I'm not wasted enough for questions like this.

I had a nightmare last night.

I was reading ID, but there were sewers-tier shitposts in there.

I had a nightmare last night.

I was reading ID, but there were sewers-tier shitposts in there.
Beyond over for you if you dream of this forum. I have dreamt of it too jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

thought this was going to be Giganta from Justice League

No. That's just fucking disgusting:feelspuke:

As long as she doesn’t turn back into a gorilla

This sounds like something out of Shrek.

Wasn't this what Shrek was about?

Wow what a shit thread

This is some @Wizard32 tier thread :feelskek:, but yeah i'll smash for sure. Even if @ThoughtfulCel gets mad

Why not? We're all primates here.

kinda agree but the foid was always a foid even if gorilla. And beggars can't be choosers...
If she's a quick learner then I wouldn't mind that much. However, imagine her shitting all over the room, never brushing her teeth, never taking a shower, and screaming like a literal ape whenever she's frustrated. That would easily turn life into living hell.

If she could be trained to become a proper self-cleaning fucking stick then I'm down. (A decent upgrade from my silicone waifu)

If she's a quick learner then I wouldn't mind that much. However, imagine her shitting all over the room, never brushing her teeth, never taking a shower, and screaming like a literal ape whenever she's frustrated. That would easily turn life into living hell.

If she could be trained to become a proper self-cleaning fucking stick then I'm down. (A decent upgrade from my silicone waifu)
well the gorilla foid in the show already knows cleaning,cooking, knitting and other stuff even before she becomes a human Stacy.

well the gorilla foid in the show already knows cleaning,cooking, knitting and other stuff even before she becomes a human Stacy.
Fair. Watched the video you linked. It's not as bad as I imagined initially.

wtf is wrong with yaul. that gorilla was sexy already :feelskek:

I'd even marry a gorilla at this point tbhtbhngldedsrsbuddyboyo :worryfeels:
Monster.Strike.600.2679388.jpg

Makes no Difference to Me as long as her Face is Pretty and her Pussy is Tight

Is that a not-so-subtle metaphor for trannism or something?

If you ask @Wizard32 , she probably won't need to transform out of being a gorilla. :feelskek:

If you ask @Wizard32 , she probably won't need to transform out of being a gorilla. :feelskek:
long as she can talk in a way I understand like Terk I'd be fine with it

Terk has better personality than most foids as we can see here she risked her own safety to save him from getting murdered by Kerchak the angry Tyrone

I'd post the two decent pieces of 34 that exist based on this scene, but because it involves Young Tarzan the mods would ban me saying I'm sexualizing a prepubescent boy even though all I want to do is ascend w/ a cute gorilla girl who speaks english back when I was a young boy myself =/

Ideally I'd post pics of them together as adults but for some reason that's 100% trash where they slap double-D tits on her and it looks ridiculous.

I want to fuck Terk for her personality not because she has breast implants.

i dont like monkeys apes or whatever typically but yes gib monke big tibby gorilla grip gorl

i dont like monkeys apes or whatever typically but yes gib monke big tibby gorilla grip gorl
Apes are members of the hominoid kingdom, humans are a type of ape

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: What the fuck. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

LonBlueWolf
Crop

she has a cute smile why wouldn't I want to fuck her pussy?

take your semantics and shove em
you remind me of that faggot plato and that silly grudge he had against the pedants for being better teachers than him and earning money for it

Dixie Kong is not a gorilla
I would rather fuck ehr

Hell, there are brocels here willing to marry sheboons.

Don‘t female gorillas have tits? That does not look like a female gorilla

How does her pussy vary from normal humans? And is she toilet trained, can she cook?