Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you marry a monster girl Hellhound?

Would you marry her?

• Gladly yes and volcef if you wouldn't

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No, I will not be dominated by a woman

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
271_hellhound_L.jpg

She will behave as described here:

She will be completely loyal to you, never cheat on you, and see you as the most handsome man to ever exist. She can look different from the picture, as long it doesn't change parts that are characteristics of her race, like the black skin or firey eyes. Also as you have sex with her, her body will adapt to your tastes to get the ideal body you would like in a wife.

Source is Monster Girl Encyclopedia, by the way.

I saw the pic and changed my vote to yes.

I mean its seems like there's no downside , so yeah of course.

Where's the dilemma?

Where's the dilemma?
she will dominate and rape you with her pussy and hellhounds are insaciables.
only japs are to austitic to created a story where this is a problem.

Id fuck her every day

will she cook for me to make sure I have enough nutrition and health to keep fucking her?

fuck fuck fuck, i hate my life. i hate living in this boring world i want be isekaid for a animeworld with monstergirls.
i want be violent fucked by a tomboy muscle hellhound monstergirl until we have seven little puppies.
i why god made this world so boring ? we cant ever genetic recombinate normal woman for being monstergirls.

will she cook for me to make sure I have enough nutrition and health to keep fucking her?

In this way, they lash out violently at men with their lust, but they never treat men carelessly. They also recognize that humans are frail beings, and they treat them with care as "their one and only male," something more valuable to them than anything else. If an enemy tries to harm their male, they'll leap to his defense and attack the enemy with full hostility and ferocity, unlike how they treat their male. Even if the enemy isn't killed, they will surely witness the sight of hell.

No matter what, they just won't become a "pet dog," but they do recognize the men they capture as their husbands and shower them with love just as any other monster would.

I dont know if she will cook, but will surely make sure you are well fed.

I think it is more likely she will hunt or bring food and you will cook it.

Where's the dilemma?

She is very dominant. She will love you and care for you, but she will take the lead in the relationship.

I mean its seems like there's no downside , so yeah of course.

You won't be allowed to defend and fight yourself

If an enemy tries to harm their male, they'll leap to his defense and attack the enemy with full hostility and ferocity, unlike how they treat their male. Even if the enemy isn't killed, they will surely witness the sight of hell.

only japs are to austitic to created a story where this is a problem.

In universe there is almost no problem with this, aside from the initial scare uninformed husbands might get when they meet their wives for the first time.

The problem is more with The Order, which are the soyciety of that world and lie to everyone telling them monsters are out to kill them. They raise armies and heroes to fight monsters, but it is a losing war. Because of The Order a lot of human men avoid monsters because they think they want to kill them, when in reality they just want to take them as husbands.

Planescape Torment, the best game I've ever played

Enjoy your cope now