Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry a girl that made out with a black (poll)

Would you marry her?

• Yes

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • No, don’t wanna be Blacked.

Votes: 53 71.6%

• Total voters
what a load of cope

To all the faggots here who are okay with the kiss, I have a question. If you had a girlfriend and you frenched another S grade fkn hot girl, would your girlfriend just brush it off?
hint: you will not be able to urinate normally from that day onwards

What about if she made out with a shitskin before you came along ?

Your Leftist are clever, they know that if these morons are uprising about their rights then criminal elements can slowly take over and nobody will notice, nobody has to really work for a living. Everyone can be corrupt and apply for exemptions and cheat to make a living. It's so sad because the United States of America was the one last place left that this was NOT supposed to happen in.

Now it's become chaos.

Last edited:
I like black women, so.....this would be guaranteed.

Getting married is cucked

Hypothetically: you meet a girl and date her. She is good enough to marry as far as personality and her looks are sufficient for you. Assuming you are open to getting married, would you marry her if she told you that she once made out with a black guy. Hypothetically assume she is 100% truthful and zero chance she did anything else with him. Would you marry her?

also no disrespect to blackcels, you guys are my brothers as well (no pun intended)
Dude small girls start fcuking at about 11 or 12, so even before that they were making out with blacks if they have any in their schools or neighbourhoods

She would still think of her blacked penetration, she will still have interracial desires, she will want more, would be a bad experience to date her while she has bull fantasies or african dreams. Once a cunt has gone blacked, she officialy becomes wasted investment.

Hypothetically: you meet a girl and date her. She is good enough to marry as far as personality and her looks are sufficient for you. Assuming you are open to getting married, would you marry her if she told you that she once made out with a black guy. Hypothetically assume she is 100% truthful and zero chance she did anything else with him. Would you marry her?

also no disrespect to blackcels, you guys are my brothers as well (no pun intended)
Honesty is a critical key in a relationship. The above example might never happen to me because there no black people where I live, but certainly I would marry a girl at this stage of my life, someone who wants me for me. My personality.

If only kissed then i will definitely p and d

I wouldn't marry a foid who took a dick from another man, or even swapped spit with one.

She's used property at that point.

No. Not even if she loved me. Not even if she was super hot