Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you marry a former sex slave/trafficking victim?

Would you marry an adult who was rescued from sex slavery?

• Trade those shackels for a ring.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I want something out of the box, not the demonstration model.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
After all, it's not her fault she has so much mileage.

Yeah I would. Why wouldn't I?

Never. They're a liability and will be forever fucked up.

Usually I'd probably restrict myself to virgins, but my heart is weak against fucked-up people, so yeah.

I dont know, I honestly would but then everyone would make fun of me for it. If she was still a teen I would be really tempted, but I cant imagine having to stop having sex or her rejecting you because MUH FLASHBACKS. Chad would get to fuck her regardless of how bad she wanted him to stop.

I'd marry any woman tbh provided she's not morbidly obese or has children. The problem with incels aren't our standards though, we're just unloved and undesired so it doesn't matter if WE would marry a formerly abused sex worker, SHE wouldn't touch us with a yard stick.

You heartless bastards!

It's not her fault, plus, if she ever gives you shit, you can just jingle some chains and she'll back off.

I don't want to marry

Marry? Problably not.

I'd marry her then sell her off again, I'd flip the bitch like a house.

Would you attempt to enter a monogamous relationship with one if given the opportunity?
I can't see myself marrying someone. Marriage is for 8/10+ men. A victim of rape or sex slavery would be mentally damaged.

Is she had a good personality

No, not only would she be a non-virgin but she'd be severely fucked up mentally.

No I prefer somewhat functioning toys and not broken ones.