Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would you marry a curry foid who had skin this dark (not fuck, specifically marry)

Would you marry a curry foid with skin that dark?

• Yes, I would marry a curry foid with skin that dark.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, she’s too dark, I would not marry her.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I don’t evER plan on getting married.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Let’s say, she was a virgin. I know - but, for the sake of this poll, let’s say she was a virgin.

*She told you she was a virgin and you know her parents are strict (want her to be a virgin bride).

View: https://youtu.be/bcr_muvz5-g?feature=shared

I wouldn't marry her because I have too much land and cars she could steal in a divorce, but I'd definitely have a long term relationship with her. I don't care for the dark skin, but since she has nice facial features, I'd take what I could get.

are people on this site seriously white only as well?

Love me some curry

I wouldn't marry her because I have too much land and cars she could steal in a divorce, but I'd definitely have a long term relationship with her. I don't care for the dark skin, but since she has nice facial features, I'd take what I could get.
Give her a house from you're stack bro... Just write it off

Give her a house from you're stack bro... Just write it off
Nah man. She ain't gonna get shit outta me except lots of sex.

OK, it's you're call
Yep. She can definitely live in one of the houses though while I'm in a long term relationship with her. She just can't gain any legal rights to it.

Based.
Yes

NO i hate darkies

Yep. She can definitely live in one of the houses though while I'm in a long term relationship with her. She just can't gain any legal rights to it.
As you wish Saar...

@curryboy420 @ilieknothing

Shit - it’s not her skin color - it’s her mouth that annoys me the most!

I would marry, but do it in a way I can't get divorced rape, either fake marriage or prenup or something

I suppose when you are complete genetic trash you may as well make up that you have high racial standards to compensate.

Hate indian women

Dark skinned foids can look hot, but she doesnt. Ill pass on that one

Let’s say, she was a virgin. I know - but, for the sake of this poll, let’s say she was a virgin.

*She told you she was a virgin and you know her parents are strict (want her to be a virgin bride).

View: https://youtu.be/bcr_muvz5-g?feature=shared

No, I'm strict against race mixing.
Currycels, take her and enjoy some divorce-raping in the end after she had discovered modern divorce laws and Chad's dick. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, as long as she keeps her mouth closed :feelshaha:

Volcel if wouldn't

I would, but I wouldn't like it as much as if she were pale.