Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry a 400 pound landwhale if you had the magic pill?

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Suppose you had this magic pill that, when taken, causes the body to rapidly metabolize away fat within a week. The catch is that the pill only works if the person is over 400 pounds, and it only starts taking effect after she has had sex with the same person 100 times.

Would you be willing to court a 400+ pound landwhale and marry/fuck her 100 times with the hope that she'll improve dramatically once the magic pill starts taking effect?

Remember, she needs to have sex with you at least 100 times before the pill will work (sex in this case is defined as cumming into her vagina).

EDIT: As an added effect, once the pill starts taking effect after 100 sessions she becomes completely, 100% loyal to you and finds every other man repulsive except for you. But you cannot divorce her, no matter what she looks like after losing 250+ pounds.

Hidden stacy in waiting?

Attachments

• manatee1.jpg
    manatee1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
lol trying to get loyalty out of women, this is deliberately divorce raping yourself

lowiq if you'd do this

The catch is real.

>Marriage under western laws
No.

only if the magic pill turned me into a HS chad

Getting married in 2018 is probably the most retarded thing a man can do tbh

What about her personality? :feelshehe:

Volcel if you wouldnt
i could have a thin gf in a month if i fuck her just 3-4 times a day, surgery will eliminate her flaps anyway

Only if the magic pill also changes female nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back