Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you make your wife step on a scale in front of you?

Would you make your wife step on a scale in front of you?

• Yes, that’s my wife she’s my cow, I will demand that heifer step on a scale in front of me.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Hell no, that is an argument waiting to happen, that’s so Andrew Tatish

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that will never be my wife lmao thats a human bean Bag

getting married is cucked

Obese lard chad only, she sniffed out his bone structure.

Until she “had” her children? I hate this Jew/nigger planet - I am a kissless virgin while fat-ass is a sex-haver.

You can tell how unhappy their marriage is if they have to cope so much with food.

I would never be with an American or a landwhale.

getting married is cucked
Yep and the ch******n church has facilitated cucking for fucking centuries, I don't understand why there are any christians on this forum.

Yep and the ch******n church has facilitated cucking for fucking centuries, I don't understand why there are any christians on this forum.
At least men could benefit from marriage back in the day. Not its only the woman who benefits from marriage

At least men could benefit from marriage back in the day. Not its only the woman who benefits from marriage
Let's be perfectly honest here, who benefited the most? The fucking homemaker that really didn't need to do much, maybe milk the cows, possibly feed chicken, look after the kids, wash etc. or the man that worked the fields all day, went to war and needed to physically defend women.
The only thing that women risked in marriage was their husband dying. Men on the other hand risked loosing their life, while also putting everything they made into the family, but mostly into their wife. Every which way you cut it, marriage even waaay back was not beneficial for men.

I'd make her stand in front of a life-size calendar and measure her age in terms of how much distance the earth traveled around the sun while she was alive.

NevER began for me when that fat bastard has a partnER and is a fathER while I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

Which way to the nearest sorority house in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2?

Yes, then I step on it after