Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you make a dedicated church to your anime waifu if it meant she would become real and you ascend with her?

Would you?

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-

This is a man of dedication and wit.
Would you make a dedicated shrine to your anime waifu (like this) in order to incarnate her into the mortal realm and detroit smash that ass?

iu

jfl

if preaching anime waifu gospel means i ascend

then my choice is made

Ok but what if you do all of that and she does have sex with you, but immediately hates you afterwards and dumps you?

Ok but what if you do all of that and she does have sex with you, but immediately hates you afterwards and dumps you?
iu

If you show enough devotion I'm sure you'll earn their trust and adoration!

Do cum jars count as tributes to the shrine (bodypillow)?

No shit nigga what sort of question is this. But can you make multiple or is it limited to only one. Cause i cant make just one choice
You can only have one religion.
So you would have to be dedicated to one waifu.

But rudeus from mushoku tensei has multiple "goddesses" in his "religion" if you ever watch his show. Can't I make it a POLYTHEIST religion.
Naruhodo, naruhodo. Well Biowaste-kun as long as you hold several times as much devotion in your heart toward all of your waifus, then perhaps a polytheist religion is possible.

:lul: :lul: :lul: Maybe we can make this irl if we study satanic magic. But what would the 2D foids look like if they were real. Do they retain their 2D form or get a 3D form.
It depends on how you visualize them. The purpose of the question is - 'would you make a dedicated religion/church for you waifu if they become real as a result', so it depends on what your mind's eye pictures. 3D or 2D? It's up to you.

This is a man of dedication and wit.
Would you make a dedicated shrine to your anime waifu (like this) in order to incarnate her into the mortal realm and detroit smash that ass?

iu

I'd be a polytheist so i can have a harem

volcel if wouldnt