Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you love to live in society like one in Handmaid's Tale ( aka Gilead)?

MrZez

MrZez

Greycel
Extremly religious goverment assigns you your own personal wifeu.
No foids, no stacys or beckys but also no internet , video games...

I suppose so, if there was other entertainment to be had; it's not my ideal society, however, too much restriction of the male for no real reason other than simple religious fervor, even if hypergamy, foid standards, discrimination towards subhumans, and modern moral degeneracy was clamped down upon. :feelshehe:

All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6s. :feelsclown:

In that type of society, the Chads will be the elites and only they will get to breed with young fertile foids. Normies and incels will get nothing or would only have brothels.

Exactly just like how it was before the 2000s-2010s here, pure soul.:feelsaww:

I would if sex was distributed equally with no whoring.